Part 2: Nagisa Shiota

(Your POV)

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I turned it off, groaning.

"Today's the day I go to E-Class. Shouldn't be that bad."

I get up, shower, brush my teeth and hair, get dressed in my uniform, grab my stuff, and leave.

I reach a hill.

"I really have to climb this? Ugh, this is gonna suck."

I climb up the hill and arrive at the school, but before I could walk in, a man in a nice suit with combed black hair stopped me.

Karasuma: "Welcome, (Y/n), to E-Class. I am Karasuma. What I am about to tell you must never leave this classroom."

"Alright."

Karasuma: "There is a creature that destroyed 70% of the moon. He is your teacher. Your job is to assassinate him with these."

He gave me a rubber knife and a gun filled with pink bbs.

"How am I gonna kill him with these?"

Karasuma: "They are harmless to humans, but fatal to him."

"Alright."

I walk past him and arrive at class 3-E.

I knock on the door and hear a "Come in!"

I walk in to see a class full of students and an octopus/human creature teaching the class.

Octo-human: "Everyone, this is (Y/n) (L/n)! He is our new transfer student!"

Everyone: "Hello, (Y/n)."

Octo-human: "I am Koro-Sensei, you can sit in front of Nagisa, the blue-haired boy there."

He pointed at a seat in front of what seems to be a girl with blue hair, but Koro-Sensei said they were a boy, so I believe him.

I sit in front of Nagisa and wave hi to him.

Nagisa smiles and talks to me: "I'm Nagisa Shiota, nice to meet you, (Y/n)!"

"Nice to meet you too."

Alright, alright, I know that I just met him, but seeing his face makes my stomach flutter.

~Lunch Time~

I walk up to Nagisa. 

"Nagisa!"

Nagisa: "Hm?"

"C- Can I have your phone number maybe?"

Nagisa: "Oh~? You want my number~?"

I get the feeling Nagisa is teasing me.

"Y- Yeah, since we're friends."

Nagisa: "Alright~"

Nagisa writes his number on a paper and hands it to me.

I put it in my pocket, I will cherish this.

~P.E~

We were told to change into our PE clothes and walk outside.

Karasuma: "Alright, everyone gets a partner to spar with, find your partner, now."

Nagisa walks up to me.

Nagisa: "Wanna be my partner, (Y/n)?"

I blush slighty: "S- Sure!"

Nagisa smiles and gets in a fighting stance.