𝖎𝖛 : 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖔

CW: Mentions of extreme pain

𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖆

"I missed you two so much." I say as I hug Dahlia and Luna. "We missed you too." Luna replies. "Your house is amazing Luna." I compliment. "Thank you, my mother and father built it themselves before I was born." She answers.

"Your father seems stressed." I mention as he paces around the space. "He has been getting anonymous threats." Dahlia explains. Suddenly the all too familiar black streams of smoke come crashing down.

"Please don't take my daughter!" Luna's father begs as two death eaters take hold of her. "You dare speak bad of the dark lord, now you are being punished." One of them says. "Look! It's the Malfoy girls." Another one points to Dahlia and me.

"Don't call us that!" Dahlia shouts. "Grab them too." The first one demands as two take hold of me. "Let me go!"

"Your mother and father have missed you."

♥︎

"Don't put my daughters in the cellar." Patricia, my 'mother', asks. "They can be turned." Lucius replies. "No. I refuse." Dahlia shouts. "Then it's simple put the youngest in the cellar, the oldest looks promising." Bellatrix Lestrange smirks in my direction.

I haven't spoken a word since we were brought here. I physically can't speak and I hate it. "Lila! Lila don't listen to them!" Dahlia shouts as they drag her down the stairs.

"She's pretty." Bellatrix says while circling around me. "Be gentle with her Bella." Lucius says before leading Patricia and Narcissa out of the room. Tears fall from my face as she moves my hair with her wand.

"If I heard correctly, you have a boyfriend." She says to which I nod. "Is he a pureblood?" She asks in a hushed voice. "Yes." I reply shakily. "Good, good, what's his name?" She asks. "No, you're gonna hurt him." I sniffle.

"I said, what's his name." She repeats, pressing her wand under my chin. I keep my mouth shut. "I guess we'll just have to find out, another way." She hisses before stepping away from me and lifting her wand.

"Crucio!"

I fall to the ground in pain, my own screams drowning out everything else. "What. Is. His. Name." She asks once more and when I don't answer, she continues the torture.

"I must admit, young love is cute." Bellatrix hisses as I try to catch my breath. "Bella! What have you done?" Patricia asks, running to my side.

"I was simply trying to get some information from her." She replies with a smirk. "Why didn't you tell her dear?" Patricia asks, attempting to comfort me somehow. "He doesn't deserve to die." I answer.

"But he is a traitor." She states. "No. He is not, mother, how could you say that? How can you do that to Molly." I say in a hushed voice.

She looks into my eyes for a few moments before looking back up to Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Lucius. "His name is Weasley, Fred Weasley." She states causing me to cry.

"Put her in the cellar with the rest, she isn't groom-able." Bellatrix demands, Narcissa comes and takes my arm leading me towards the cellar.

:𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊:
This is also somewhat of a filler chapter but it is needed ig.