A/N: This first chapter is a short backstory on Siori's parents and his abandonment :)

 "There once was a Czarnian, you know- someone who looks like me." Siori pointed to his skin.  "We don't know his first name though, we've always called him Mr. A." He spoke to the kids who had gathered around the bottom of Siori Atkinson's bunkbed. The boy sat on the top bunk, huddled in a worn blanket. They all watched him intently, the kids of the orphanage always loved stories.

"Mr. A, came to Gotham one day, tiring of his home-world and wanting to go on a vacation of sorts. He was looking for some fun, and boy did he find it. The clubs and parties of Gotham City were his highlight of the planet Earth." Siori paused, before continuing to introduce their next character, "Another very important person, was a Daxamite lady." A kid raised her hand. 

"What was her name?" The child asked. 

Siori simply shrugged. "What do you want to call her?"

"Lauren!" The orphan responded. 

The boy sitting next to her prodded her in the arm, "Lauren! You can't name every lady without a name Lauren! It's not fair to the rest of us, you always get to name them." Lauren stuck out her tongue at the boy. 

"Alright settle down. We'll call her Kayla then." Siori called out a random name. A name that none of the children before him claimed as their own. "Kayla grew up right here in Gotham. She was getting ready to leave for College, she wished to be free of her hometown as soon as possible. One night, her friends threw a party- call it a going away party for Kayla. Everyone was invited, a soiree to end all soirees." He used his hands while he talked, trying to show the kids how big this party was.

"Being the adventurous person she was, who was Kayla to say no? So she went and was having a blast. That was when she met Mr. A." Atkinson said with suspense. The kids leaned forward, excited for their two characters to finally meet. "Kayla was a good-looking girl. She had long brown hair and high cheekbones. A model of femininity. Of course, this attracted our white skinned off-worlder. So he introduced himself." He smiled. "The man said- 'Hello beautiful, what's your name? You can call me A.' She turned around and looked to Mr. A, 'Hello A. My name is Kayla. Are you having fun?' She said back to him, the two hit it off very well. They dated for a few weeks, that was, until Kayla left for college." 

"That's it?" said the boy next to Lauren.

"No silly, that's not it. Kayla came back from college, and was pregnant with a baby! She got back into contact with Mr. A, who was enraged. 'You can't have that baby! It'll be a disaster for you!' Kayla was scared, but she understood, she was only 20 and there was no way she could stop college to take care of a child. So she cut the Czarnian a deal. She'd have the baby, and she'd leave it somewhere safe and they'd never speak again. Mr. A agreed. 'This baby will ruin me, therefore I must leave and return to my home planet.' He decided, and that's what he did. Kayla had the baby in February and left the small boy in a cradle on the steps of Metropolis University, knowing that this child would have powers and needed to be trained to use them properly. No one saw her, no one heard the baby for he was quiet all night, until the next day when students started their classes." Siori finished.

"Did they name the baby?" Lauren asked. "Because we should name him Lauren."

"She named the baby alright, his name was completely made up though- a little note stuck on his cradle." He looked at each other the kids. "A nicely inscribed note with the initials SCA, and the name Siori Connor Atkinson."

The kids gasped, "Si that's you!" They said. 

They heard a call from Miss Lemmon, it was time for dinner. The kids wanted to stay and ask questions but Siori shooed them off to go eat. He followed them out of his room, leaning against the doorway with a smile. That was him indeed. The boy left on the steps of Met-U.

A/N: Hi Hi hi- I'm very excited for how this turned out! Stay tuned! Tell me what you think!