Chapter 4

-Junkyu's pov-

I have never been drunk my entire life until now. Mashiho kept on offering me drinks and being the nice guy that I am, I couldn't say no to him. At some point, Yoshi, Jaehyuk and Hyunsuk came back after their dance and now Mashiho was urging me to dance too.

...

Right now I'm in the dance floor, dancing with a girl, whom I don't know. She looks pretty, I think. I can't see much from all these dancing lights and with the loud sound banging in my ears, i'm pretty sure I'm not myself right now.

"Who is she?" I screamed at Mashiho. He was no good as well. He just laughed at me and faced his partner.

I had my hands on the girl's waist and her face was close to mine too when we dance to the beat. I can feel her breath when all of a sudden, my world shifted.

...

Good lorde. I am so drunk.

...

I am now dancing with the girl again. Wait...this is different.

...

Wow she's so tall. Taller than me wtf

...

"Junkyu-sunbaenim!" she called out in a deep, raspy voice. Almost screaming. Why is her voice so hoarse?

"Oh, you know me?"

"Yeah?!"

It took me a moment to realize that it was not a girl. I squinted my eyes and I saw the same drowsy eyes and jet-black hair that I saw last week. It was...

"Watanabe Haruto?"

"Yeah? Kim Junkyu-sunbaenim." he was grinning this time. Even in the dark, he has such a pretty smile. And he looks so cool with a chain necklace dangling on his neck.

I slapped a hand over my forehead, "Ah! What are you doing here?! You're not supposed to be here"

"Asahi and I were invited by Yoshi-hyung."

"What?!" I asked again coz I didn't hear him the first time. He then moved closer and spoke next to my ear. "Asahi and I were invited by Yoshi-hyung."

"You know him?"

"He's our senior back in high school in Japan"

"Oh. Where's Asahi?"

"I dunno. He left me alone. Everyone's crazy as it is and I saw you here so I came towards you"

I didn't speak. couldn't speak if I want to. My mind is hazy as of the moment.

"Mind if I dance- um join you?" he asked. Why would I dance with this kid? My mind went blank. I'm feeling so drunk. And drowsy. And tired. I drank all beer Mashiho gave me. Ah, I'm gonna be late for tomorrow's practice.

...

I can only hear the loud sound of music and now I'm dancing with Haruto, who was laughing at my actions. What was I doing? I don't know. Maybe I did a funny dance but I don't know how. I just flailed my arms sideways because The Weeknd's Can't Feel My Face was playing. He held both my hands and playfully danced with me while smiling, and laughing. His laugh is funny. He kept on pushing and pulling me too.

I laughed. I look like an idiot.

We looked like two idiots dancing on the dance floor.

We were dancing the whole time and that was the last thing I remembered before passing out.