Chapter 8: Regrets

Arun's pov:

When I saw tears in her eyes, I was really devastated. What have I done? She is crying because of me. Actually I convinced her friends that we are a couple but she is very shy that's why she didn't tell them. What am I going to do now? After that day I didn't see her with her friends anymore. She got alone just because of me. I tried to talk to her but she avoided me everytime. That was obvious, right? She will not talk to me anymore.

She became all alone in the school. I didn't mean to do this to her. I just wanted to realise her that we are not kid anymore and we are a good match for each other. I think I messed up everything. I don't know how I will make things right. Another year passed. I couldn't take this pain anymore. She just acted like I don't exist anymore. No, I have to do something. I have to do talk with in any way no matter what happened.

There is a kid named Jia, whom Anisha knew. So, I will use him to call her. In lunch break, I called him, "Jia, what's up, man?"
"Hey, Arun bhai (brother) how are you?" Jia was excited to see me. "Good, hey can you call Anisha in the backside of the building? Actually her friends want to talk to her. Say her that it's very important. Don't say her that I told you to do this, ok?"
"Ok, bhai. I am calling her now."
This boy lives in the second floor of Anisha's building. She will come when she will hear her friends call her there. I had to lie to her about this. I have to talk to her today no matter what.

I stood behind a tree so that she couldn’t see me when she will come. Then I saw that she was coming and searching for her friends. I told my friends to keep her friends busy somewhere else so she won't see them. When she was infront of the tree, I came out behind of the tree. She was really surprised to see me there.
"What are you doing here?" she asked. "I came here to talk to you." I said softly.
"But how did you know that I will be here? I came here to meet my friends. Where are they? Did you tell them to leave?" she asked. She was totally oblivious about the situation. She is really so innocent.
"Actually I told Jia to tell you to come here. I have something to talk with you. So I......." I couldn’t even finish my line she burst into anger.

"How dare you? You lied to me? You used my friends?  What am I to you?  Some plaything? First you made my friends against me and now you are using them and my emotions for them to lure me here? Why are you doing this to me? What do you want from me? I just accept your feelings and now you are taking revenge on me? Just answer me, GOD DAMN IT?"
she was really angry. At first, I didn’t find any word to talk to her. I was really startled.

"Anisha, please be calm. You want my answer, right? You want to know what I want from you? I just want you. I didn’t ask from you anything. You said I want revenge from you. Ok I know what I did with your friends that was wrong. I shouldn’t have done that but all I wanted is just show you that we can be a really great couple and your worry about other people is nothing. " I told her my exact reason.

She was seeing me with disbelief in her eyes. After that what she said that makes me really angry. "You know what,you are a sick person. At first I thought that what you told me at first about your feelings maybe there was a little bit of truth  but I was wrong. Whatever, in the future I don’t want to see your face. So please get lost from my life." saying that she turned to leave.

So I grabbed her forearm and pushed her to the wall. Now she was trapped between  me and the wall. When I look into her eyes, I see that she was really afraid and her lips were parted because of the sudden action. Then did a very regrettable thing. I kissed her. I just pressed my lips into hers. It was my first kiss. I didn’t know how to kiss a girl. After few seconds, I opened my eyes and broke the kiss. I saw that her eyes were closed also.

I know what I did that will make the situation worse. But I just couldn’t control myself when she told that my feelings are fake. I just wanted to show her my passion for her. The I saw that she opened her eyes and she was shaking. So I went to touch her but she slapped my hand away and ran away from there. Oh, what should I do now?????