Punishment

Betty could feel him staring at her when they arrived at his trailer. She was throbbing with lust as she heard him close the door.

"You know that I'll have to punish you. For coming earlier.", he said with a smirk.

Betty's heart started pounding and she bit her bottom lip. His voice was like a trigger in her head that made her horny whenever he spoke.

She turned around to look at him. He was standing there in his serpent Jacket and she only now realized how hot he looked today. The way his brown locks were falling into his face made him look even better.

"How are you going to punish me?", she asked innocently, loving to tease him.

His eyes sparkled and he grinned slowly.

"You're going to find out soon enough."

Jughead walked closer to her and swung his arm around her waist. He quickly kissed her pulling her closer demanding her to follow his actions.

She started playing with his hair, which was one of her favorite things to do, while he deepened the kiss.

Soon he was aggressively shoving his tongue down her throat while his hands went down to squeeze her ass making her moan softly.

He lifted her up and pinned her against the kitchen counter. It was the same spot where she lost her virginity to him.

He quickly broke the kiss to rip her top of leaving her in only her bra. She was wearing a pinkish color that made her seem innocent.

Jughead opened her bra within a second and quickly started to suck on one of her nipples.

Betty let out soft moans while she ran her hands up and down his upper body under his shirt. She could feel his trained body and knew that he had been working out lately.

She got interrupted when he slightly chocked her and held her head against the wall. He showed her that he was in control tonight.

He slowly placed kisses down her neck to her stomach getting her to let out a sharp breath whenever his lips touched her.

His hands travelled down to her skirt, pulling it down slowly. He looked at her panties which were dripping wet and quickly brushed his thumb against her aching spot.

He touched the edges of the fabric and pulled them to the side so that he had full access.
He looked up into her eyes which were looking at him begging him to give her any attention.

He smirked and slowly started to rub circles against her clit.

Her breathing hitched and her head flew back in pleasure.

"F-fuck... Jughead...", she moaned and tried to move a little but he held her steady.

He loved seeing her body tremble and fight against the pleasure.

"You're so beautiful, Betty.", he whispered and removed his thumb.

He placed small kisses on her skin getting closer and closer to her dripping pussy.

"Jug...", she moaned, "Please..."

She could feel his breath on her skin and over her clit and she needed to feel him.

Slowly he began to lick through her folds and eat her out. He slipped his tongue into her and took all of her wetness from her.  His tongue traced around her peak eagerly.
"Christ", she thought. He was getting better at this every time.

Betty moaned sweetly while he slowly entered a finger into her. He pumped into her, gently stimulating her as he continued to lick her clit.

Her mind got filled with beautiful sensations as her eyes rolled back and she moaned his name.