Truth reaveled👿😖

Swarna's pov

Today or am very happy after so many says iam free but my ron is not free ah... Ron is my boyfriend. Today after so many days I planned to go shopping.

In mall

I was buying some clothes when I saw someone familiar with a girl. It's ron. Omg.... He.. He is cheating on me.
I immediately called him . He picked up my call.

Ron-hi baby .
Swarna-baby where are you.
Ron-i am at home.
Swarna-ok baby I am coming back. Bye
(Hang the phone)

Time skip

Ron-hey
Swarna-  I want to talk to you.
Ron-yeah sure.
Swarna-who was the girl with you in the mall?(in a very calm tone)
Ron- g.... Gi.. Girl... Which girl are talking about. I was at home whole day.

Swarna shows him the pic which she took in mall. (She took a pic in mall of both of them together making out.)

Ron-baby I can explain..... She cut him off

Swarna - what will you explain... I loved you from bottom of my heart. How can you do that to me? (On verge of crying)

Ron-swarna you didn't even let me touch or kiss you. I was getting bored from you. We are in a relationship from last  1 year. What do you expect that . But i am really sorry.

Swarna-sorry my foot. Just get out from my house.

Ron-please baby I am sorry.

(He held her from shoulders and tries to kiss her but she dodges him. And runs in the romm and locked it. And packed his bags and came out and she threw them on him.)

---------------————————————————

Hey guys that it for today. I know it's a small ch but I am trying to make it more long. So just take this one pls. Ok then bye