Chapter 2

-Deku POV-

Ten months later...

...i hadn't gotten any points in the entrance exam...I figured i had failed all for one...'its just like back then...I'll be useless again if i dont get in...and what was I thinking when I saved that girl...

It's like my body moved without me even thinking...why did i save her..? I'm a villain. Not a hero. So why? WHY!?-'  "Hey deku. Looks like UA sent the test results. Here's the letter, hope you get in. No I dont." My thoughts were interrupted by twice. 'They...sent a letter?....my results..there here.' I thought to myself grabbing the letter from him..

I quickly ran to my room with the letter. I sat there in my chair staring at it. 'This could be the end..theres no way they'd let someone who got no points in..right?.....No. what am I thinking I might still have a chance!' I quickly grabbed the letter and ripped it open. A little chip fell out of it and a hologram popped up... it was...'All might?' What was HE doing there...'this is from UA right!?' I questioned.

A few minutes had passed sense I opened the letter..".I got in! I actually got in!! And that girl....why did she try to give me her points? Cause I "saved" her?' I questioned. But now that I've gotten in...I wonder what'll happen when I get there, what will kacchan say when he sees me....I'm actually kind of excited to see what kind of traumatized look he'll have. But for now i better tell the league i got in, and about the all might being a teacher thing....

-bakugou pov-

'Looks like I got in. Not suprising.' It's been ten months since that day.. the day deku died...that long huh? If feels like it happened yesterday...I can't get it out of my head.. why did I say it..?  I-..I didn't mean it dammit! "What the hell is wrong with me!?"  I Yelled trying not to punch a wall or break something. What kind of hero tells someone to kill themselves!? 'If-....If I could just take it back!....he'd-..he'd still be here dammit..' ...I felt something warm run down my cheek. I quickly rubbed it away a bit harder than I ment too leaving a faint red spot behind.. "dammit." I said to myself making my way the bathroom.

I washed my face and looked at myself through the mirror...'Monster.' Was the last thing I thought before turning off the lights and going back to my room. I got in bed and turned on my side. I wonder what it would be like....if deku hadn't died..he always used to look at me like I was all might or something..and he always used to have some stupid smile when he did...and no matter how hard I tried i couldn't stop thinking about that damn smile...

No matter how much I pushed him away or bullied him he kept coming back to me..like a stupid dog comes back to its owner when you throw a stick....but now I got what I wanted didnt I? For him to finally disappear...? No..thats-..not what I wanted...so..what did i want?

524 words.