★彡 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 ★彡

" 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥
𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮
𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚
𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥
𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩
𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙚,, "
.
-𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧—𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠-

.

.

.

.

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 ? 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ? 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯.

𝘴𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"nyeh,, how much farther, harukawa-san ?" the little mage asked. the assassin sighed, as she heard this question both from the the mage and shy detective. "not much father, we'll get some rest soon. don't worry." the assassin reassured. "oh,, alright then. i hope we get there soon. i'm starting to get tired." the mage said. "don't worry, as i said, not much farther. it's just up ahead.".

the small trio then fell into a slightly comfortable silence. they all hoped everyone would've gotten out alive, well, the assassin wished one person would've stayed dead while everyone else made it out. she didn't like the supreme leader at all. she sighed, she wondered why he was like that. but she soon shrugged off the thought as she did not wanna spend any extra time thinking about him.

she focused back ahead of her and found the location. she doesn't remember anything like this, but this place does feel really familiar. as if she has actually been here before all this happened.

it was a small fort with extremely tattered blankets and pillows. there was dust and small rocks all over the small fort, since almost everything was destroyed.

the assassin noticed that the detective was more quiet than usual, but didn't wanna speak about it, until later, of course. "is this the place we're staying at ?" the mage asked. "only for a little while. we should clean it up a bit and get some rest." she said.

and that's what they all did. the trio cleaned the small fort and laid down. the small mage was in the detectives lap, softly snoring. she was going to a little dreamland where magic was actually real. it was her own little happy place.