12 - Burning Desire

Percy Jackson hit the ground with a thud and he groaned, this wasn't like the previous time and this time the entire city was on fire, he was lucky that he was immune to it because otherwise he would be dead. The son of Poseidon had no clue where the leader of the Emerald Throne had gone but he knew that he would hunt him down.

 One of the princes of the sea rose and he fell back down again, his body was depleted of energy and he didn't know what to do. Percy crawled but his arms were weak and he just lay on the ground, there wasn't much he could do otherwise, he only had the energy to stay awake, he would need it incase an enemy found him.

 But even with that he was struggling to keep conscious, he just hoped that the target also was suffering, he couldn't tell with the fire. It wasn't possible at the moment for him to see through the flames.

 Percy tried to turn his body sideways but just the effort of it took his remaining energy and he was slipped into the realm of Morpheus.

 * * * * * * * * * *

  Altheia was getting seriously worried, Percy had long since disappeared and they wouldn't be able to search the city for much longer, the leaders of the reinforcement team had certainly gone overboard.

  Percy was not there anymore in there and now the enemy had escaped. His body wasn't there and she had been following him in a certain direction.

  The boy had landed in the flames and scaled a wall, she had seen Percy jump but after that he wasn't there. She was worried for the boy, he had been through so much and with Order being harsh on him. Just because her ex had gone and murdered a bunch of people didn't mean that Percy would do anything similar.

  Altheia was also worried about how he would react once he found out about her heritage. She was so worreid about that Altheia almost walked into more flames.

 She heard Aurora yell " Find the son of Posiedon yet?" 

  Altheia screamed " No. " the girl continued searching but quickly realized that the efforts were futile. If Percy wasn't found then they were screwed and the fact that he probably had left the place.

 Altheia heard buzzing sounds and a loud bang, she looked up at the midnight sky and saw a the millenium flame rest in the sky. Dammit, Chaos was here.

  This was very bad news and this could mean that the attack was unsuccessful.

   She would be demoted for this, well not her but Percy and others for sure. Altheia drew out a cross bow from her arsenal of weapons, aiming at the parachute coming down she fired, her bullet flew through the air and hit the floating figure.

 Score!

  She now pulled out her twin blades and sprinted to where the figure was falling, this was going to be very interesting indeed.

 * * * * * * * * * * *

  Altheia threw her blade into the concrete wall in frustration, she couldn't find whoever she had knocked down. What was going on, where we these people disappearing.

 She tore her blade out of the wall and stormed out of the alley, she would have to check somewhere else but for the moment she needed to get to her uncle, he would know what to do with Percy and this other person both kidnapped.

 Altheia touched her watch and pressed a button, waiting a moment, wings came out from her sweater and she flew up. 

  Reaching the milleniam flame, she hooked herself onto the bottom, Order would kill her for this.

 The only thing worse than this in his eyes would be for her to die in the middle of a fight to some lowlife monster.

 Altheia looked at the burning city, where her friends were either wreaking havoc or escaping. She would need to explain this to them later on, for now all she could hope was that they survived this or else she would make Chaos pay.

 * * * * * * * * * *