-Survival of the Fittest-

"Are you...Aizawa's secret love child or something?"

"What?! L-Love child?!" You stuttered, still stuck on the absurd question. "Uhhh how- how much did you see and hear?" You were a little confused but hoped to feel a sense of relief after he answers. "I think I have enough evidence. A few weeks ago, you two seemed a little tense when I walked into the classroom. He seems very fond of you compared to all of the other students, being that he gave your phone back after taking it. With any other student he most likely would have told the principal about their actions. And today, I heard him say that he was proud of you, he hugged you, and kissed your forehead—  all things that my mom did with me and my siblings. However, certain factors led me to believe that it was probably all in my head. But a few minutes ago, I asked Mr. Aizawa about the relationship between the two of you and he told me that you were just his student. Something about the way he said it made it sound...unconvincing. I'm sorry for eavesdropping for selfish reasons. My curiosity got the best of me and I needed a final answer, and what I've witnessed today just confirms it."

"Wait, nonononono! You've got it all wrong! Mr. Aizawa really is just my teacher! We're not related!" You responded to put an end to this misinterpretation. Todoroki kept silent for a few seconds, then rubbed his chin as if he were thinking. "So you're adopted?"

"I– no! He's my teacher and that's all there is to it." You told him. He continued to think as he folded his arms and closed his eyes. His eyes bolted open as if something came to mind. "Unless...." Todoroki trailed off.

'Unless??' You thought to yourself, worried about what he would say. "Nevermind. That's out of the question. I'll take your word for it. Sorry for the misunderstanding and the trouble." Todoroki said then walked out of the room. You let out a breath of relief and decided to make your way to the cafeteria. On your way there, you couldn't help but to think about Todoroki. He had another thought in mind, but brushed it off. Once again, you felt like he caught on; however, unlike the other times you were sure the thought of you and Aizawa dating came to his mind. You stopped thinking about everything that happened once you got to the cafeteria.

"(Y/N)!! Over here!" You followed Hagakure's energetic voice then saw the group of girls waiting for you at a nearby table and walked over to them. "Oh! You guys could've gotten your food! You didn't have to wait." You told them. "We felt like it would've been rude to get food without you." Tsu replied. "Now that you're here, we can go get something to eat!" Ashido declared as she pointed to the lunch line which was longer than expected. "Do you guys think we can skip the line?" The pink-skinned girl asked. "(Y/N), can't you use that disappearing quirk you used in the calvary battle to help us sneak our way into the line?"

'I don't know if it's a good idea being that it's not exactly fair.' You quickly thought to yourself before your stomach growled. "Okay! Let's do it!" You told your friends to link arms, activated the quirk, then placed your hand on Uraraka's shoulder allowing all of them to become invisible. "Whoa! It feels weird using a different quirk!" Uraraka beamed. "People can't even see us right now! This is amazing!" Mina stated. The five of you walked through the line of people until you saw Yaoyorozu and Jiro. "Momo! Jiro!"

"They can't hear you, Hagakure." Tsu informed her. "Oh yeah. Right." Once you got beside them, you deactivated the quirk making yourselves visible again.

"Oh!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

"What the fu- where did you guys come from?!" Jiro asked, startled by the sudden appearance. "Oh, sorry. We were using that quirk (Y/N) copied for the last few seconds of the Calvary battle! The one she used to disappear!" Hagakure beamed. "You didn't really need it though." Tsu said turning towards the already invisible girl. "Anyways, uh can we stand in line with you guys? It's a really long line a we kinda don't feel like waiting back there." Ashido asked. "Of course," Momo stated. "That way we can all sit together–"