Chapter 2

Audrina

I get to the gym to train and see The Doberman training as well. This is a private gym only for undefeated underground fighters so it was only me and him. I never really fought him or even talked to him but from his fights I saw he's really good. Those eyes look so familiar even with his mask on. You know what it's probably nothing. I punch the punching bag as all the memories flood in, how my parents were torchered , beat, and finally ended with a bullet through there hearts. I look down at my knuckles and they're bleeding and super sore.

I walk past him to grab an Ice bag and water. I chug the water until I see The Doberman staring at my knuckles. "What happened to your knuckles"? Doberman says in a confusion tone. "Nothing" I reply. We both head out at the same time and then I see my car tires popped from a shred of glass. "Shit" I thought I said in a low voice. Doberman looks at me and says "Want a ride, answer in 5 seconds before I change my mind." "Sure, but you know patience is key". Annoying much. "Ye whatever" he says.

I tell him to drop me off in an a abandoned house that I usually go to when I'm deep in my thoughts. I obviously couldn't tell him my actual address. "You live here, in an abandoned house?" "Yep" I say popping the p. "What happened in the gym and I know it's not just nothing. He says in a deep voice. "I said it's nothing you asked to drop me off and I said yes not a whole ass investigation". But Seriously why does he look so familiar?

I get to the abandoned house and I need something to distract me from my problems. I haven't went to the bar for some quiet time. I give up I need to go to a bar. I text Amanda,

Audrina: Hey Amanda, want to go to a bar I really need a distraction

Amanda: YES!

Amanda: What time tho?

Audrina: 9:00pm

Amanda: Oh yea why did you run out of class? When you left Aiden left too.

Audrina: I left because I needed to go train in the gym, but I don't know why Aiden did.

Amanda: Oh ok, see you.
____________

Its now 8:20pm. I decide to dress up a little bit out of my comfort zone.

V cut lace shirt, with black tight leggings, leather jacket (to cover my tattoos) and black heels

V cut lace shirt, with black tight leggings, leather jacket (to cover my tattoos) and black heels. I text Amanda and ask her if shes on her way and she says yes. Knock, Knock, Knock. "AUDRINA U LOOK HOT", Amanda says. "YOU TOO BITCH". "What is this junk", she says. "It's an abonded house I usually go to after my fights" I say. "Whatever, TIME TO PARTYY". We take my Ferrari Enzo that's bright red. Halfway through the rode were vrooming. I tell Amanda to get the aux and turn on some music. "HOW ABOUT WE PUT 'ACT UP' BY CITY GIRLS." Amanda screams. "YESSS" I scream back.

"I AINT GOT TIME FOR YALL FAKE ASS HOES" Audrina
"TALKIN ALL LOUD WITH THEM FAKE ASS CLOTHES" Audrina

"FAKE ASS SHOES MATCH THERE FAKE ASS GOLD" Amanda
"IM THE REALEAST BITCH EVER TO YOU SNAKE ASS HOES" Amanda

"ACT UP YOU CAN GET SNATCHED UP" Both
"DIRTY ASS NAILS BABY GIRL YOU NEED TO BACK UP" Both

Before you knew it we were at the club and we were here to party. All the guys here treated us like toys. No one got what they wanted from us (sex). We dance our asses off until I asked Amanda if she wanted a drink. She says yes and I want one too so win win. "Hello what can I get for you today ma'am?" The bartender says. "Can I get two martinas." I say back. I look back and I see Aiden. "What a surprise to see you here, I didn't think your the type of girl to come clubing on a Tuesday." Aiden says. "Well there is many things you don't know about me". I say back. "Same goes to you" he replies within a second. What does that mean? I go back to the dance floor and give Amanda her drink. She needed go to the bathroom so I just danced without her.

Suddenly a random guy grabs my waist. He's trying to kiss me and I refuse. He proceeds to slap me and that's when I saw a raging Aiden rushing to me.

In a blink of an eye Aiden beats the living shit out of the guy. Where did he learn how to fight like that. "Are you okay?", he says. "Yes I'm okay, you know you didn't have to do that." I say. He replies with, "are you kidding me, he slaps you and I knock him out and then you say it wasn't needed." I see him walk out the door. Amanda comes out of the bathroom door and asks me why I have a red mark on my face. "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME AIDEN KNOCKED THE GUY OUT, DADDY MATERIAL." She screams in my face. "It's literally nothing stop over exaggerating."

Amanda calls her mom and tell her she's staying at my place. We get to my place and not trying to brag but it's a pretty big house.

 We get to my place and not trying to brag but it's a pretty big house

I park my car in front my house and Amanda and I get in the house. We decided to binge watch a show and get some snacks. "Is the popcorn ready?" I ask. "Yes, did you get the soda?" Amanda says. "Yep" I say back. We decide to binge watch The 100 (aka best show ever). "HOW DID YOU NOT CRY WHEN SHE DIED AUDRINA?" "Well I haven't cried for the past 5 years so why would I cry for a now especially for a show"

A/N
I'm sorry I updated in 4 days I just had so much homework. #schoolsucks
Anyway there is going to be a lot of plot twists and I hope you like this chapter

Please vote, comment and share it really helps me know there is people out there that support me. Thank you!