Chapter 2

I know I write short chapters, but I'd rather upload short chapters quickly when I think they're finished than long chapters in two weeks.

I hope you understand me.

Shay's point of view:

"But if he hurts her, we have a serious problem."

Yuto's point of view:

Shay noticed the way I looked at his sister. "I'm looking for a place to sleep for myself," Annika let us know. Shay and I both nodded in confirmation. When she was gone, Shay said to me: "I saw the way you look at her. I trust you, if you hurt her, we have a big problem." - " I couldn't hurt her, she is too valuable to me for that, and that also applies to our friendship." I answered truthfully. "Then I don't have a problem with your relationship." he said more calmly.

Annika's point of view:

"I sleep there. All right? "I asked the boys. "Of course." Shay replied.

*time skip*

The Arc League Championship started today. Right now I was walking alone through the standard dimension. Suddenly I was hit on the back of the head and everything went black ...

Shay's point of view:

I saw Annika walking around on the screens in Reiji's office. She was nice, sweet, a kind hearted person and a great sister. Then she got hit on the back of her head, passed out and someone carried her away. My sister! Not her too. "I have to help her!" I called to Reiji. "No, you stay here! Remember our agreement!" He sayid calmly. "THIS IS MY SISTER! AND I SHOULD WATCH HOW SHE'S KIDNAPPED? "I yelled at him. "Yes, if you want to defeat the Academia," he simply replied. He had all the doors locked. "Great! Now I really can't help her", I think dejectedly.

Annika's point of view:

I slowly woke up and realized that I was tied up in a dark room.

I hope you like it.

Please write suggestions for improvement in the comments.

Have a good night/day/morning