Hello!

Am I dreaming?

Apparently, not. But Rea was more than surprised to see the ebony-haired man standing in front of her apartment smiling widely at her. His eyes were the same shade of ashen grey and that face. She didn't know why, but she felt as if it were glowing, just like in her dream. He was holding several fruit baskets, one holding out towards her. 

"I am your new neighbor. I just thought I'd introduce myself." He added.

"Uh, oh... Hello, Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." She replied, slowly recovering from her surprise. She stuck out her hand and introduced herself. "I'm Rea. Rea Ann."

Jungkook gently placed his hand in hers and shakes it as he repeated her name, "Ann Rea?"

Andrea

She was taken aback. Even his voice sounded the same. The same soft and melodious sound. Why did her name sound so weird coming from him?

Rea didn't realize that she was staring back at him, her hand still holding onto his, until she did. She quickly removed it. Clearing her throat awkwardly, she noded. "Yes. So you just moved in today?"

"Yesterday, actually. But my stuff just came in."Rea nods her head again, "Cool."

"I guess, I'll see you around then. I have to meet a few more others."

"Oh, sure. See you later, Jungkook." Rea managed to say before he jogged down her front steps with a slight wave.

Pushing the door shut, Rea turned around walking towards her kitchen in thought. Jeon Jungkook, huh? The guy didn't look too old, maybe he was even the same age as her. But oh boy, was he handsome.

She didn't know why but the moment she had set her eyes on him she had felt that same sense of familiarity. She wondered why. Was she turning into a psychic?

Don't be ridiculous Rea.

Rea shook her head. That's crazy. It was probably just a coincidence. She went back inside. It wasn't until later when she sat down at her dining table did she notice the fruit basket from her new neighbor, sitting on her table.

She didn't remember taking it from him.

Strange.

A/n: Sorry guys! Found a few typo and couldn't resist correcting it