Pt. 1

It's been months ever since Mirio proposed to Deku. They have been keeping it a secret for a while but only a few people know. Deku didn't tell certain people yet only because he wanted to tell them in person then over the phone.

"We should invite everyone out drinking so we can tell everyone the news about us Mirio!"

"If that's what you want to do baby, I'll do whatever you want to do."

The green hair boy smiled and kissed Mirio on the cheek.
So Deku finally text everyone in a big group chat seeing when everyone is available so he could tell everyone some great news. After that everyone agreed on the same date to go out.

"We're all meeting up next Friday, is that okay with you Mirio?"

"Yes it's fine I get off work early on that day anyways"

Meanwhile Deku was feeling a little nervous because he didn't know how everyone would react.

^"would everyone be angry or disgusted, or would they congratulate us on being happy together"^... Deku was thinking.

Then eventually started mumbling random things until Mirio walked in looking all confused because he was wondering why he was mumbling a bunch of things.

"Are you okay?" The blonde asked

"Yes I am, I'm just worried on what everyone has to say once we tell them."

"If you're that worried we can postpone the get together until you're ready to tell them, there is no need to rush sweetheart"

Deku looked up and smiled.

"It's okay I'm ready to tell everyone and I know you're going to be by my side no matter what."

Mirio chuckled and gave Deku a kiss on his forehead. Days eventually passed until the get together and Deku felt a little nervous but he knew he wanted to tell all his friends about it. So that day came and Deku was waiting for mirio to get off work. So to kill time he did extra notes for school. And hour passed and mirio is just getting home, so Deku greets him at the door with an kiss.

"I will change into comfortable clothes then we'll get going to the bar just give me five minutes"

"Okay I'll meet you in the car"

While Deku is waiting in the car kirishima texts that him and bakugou will be late to the bar because of traffic. Deku texted back saying okay and that he'll wait for them to arrive in about an hour and some minutes. Mirio finally gets in the car and pulls of to the bar.

They arrive 15 minutes later and Mina, Denki, and Ochaco. They all greeted each other and then Ochaco pulled Deku to the side and asked if they were going to tell everyone that him and mirio is engaged.

"Yes" Deku whispered with a big smile on his face.

"Now let's get back before Mina and Denki ask questions." Ochaco giggled.

They all sit down and wait for the rest. Then a few minutes past they all came and greeted everyone.

"Sorry were late I should have texted you sooner midoriya" todoroki said

"It's fine come sit I have to tell everyone great news"

Everyone sits down and talk about how life is going for them. While everyone is talking. Izuku realizes that Bakugou keeps on starting at him with a annoyed face. But Deku ignores it. Soon after Deku stands up and tries to get everyone's attention.

"I-I have some news for everyone...Me and Mirio are engaged and won't be getting married until after college.."

Every one gets up to congratulate the engaged couple. Meanwhile while Bakugou had an shocked look on his face but he tried his best not to show it.

^"what is this feeling in my chest?...why do I feel this way!?"^ Bakugou was thinking.

Kirishima realized how Bakugou was looking strange so he ask Bakugou to talk in the corner of the room.

"Hey Katsuki are you okay? you don't look so well...."