Part 1 - Introduction

Y/N PoV
—————
"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A HOUSE ELF! NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS! WE'RE OVER!!" Lucius yells in a harsh voice, making Y/N wish they were dead. "YOU
KNOW WHAT Y/N!? I NEVER EVEN LOVED YOU! YOU WERE ALWAYS JUST A HOUSE ELF!" The words repeat in Y/N's head for what seems like hours. Y/N feels warm and salty tears roll down Y/N's face. Even saltier than his crusty balls. Y/N ran up to Draco's room, hoping he'll be more sympathetic. "He isn't all like his father....right?" Y/N Thinks as they run up to Draco's room. Y/N opens the door to see a horrific sight. Draco's 8 inch shriveled meat stick wand in Harry potter's asshole! Y/N stares in Silence, Knowing that Harry was Y/N's stepbrother, Dobby's boyfriend. Y/N stared in awe as the boy with the glasses ate meatloaf. "This turns me on so much~~" Harry moaned as he took another bite of the meatloaf. It was almost like he didn't even notice Draco's shriveled meat stick wand. Y/N ran fast before anybody could see them.
———————————
Harry potter's POV
"Ah~" I moaned as Draco stuffed little bits of meatloaf in my mouth, his shriveled meat stick in my ass. "Daddy?" I asked as I looked at Draco with puppy eyes. "Can we try something new?" "What is it-" Draco looked down and saw me licking balls. I took a big fat bite out of one of them. A mix of mystery mush and cum were splattered on the floor. I licked it all up, my shriveled meat wand was getting harder each slurp I took. Draco then stuffed bits of meat loaf into my asshole and mouth. "Ahh~" I moaned as Draco ate the meatloaf out of my ass. I then remembered I had a date with Dobby, my side hoe in 15 minutes! "I have to go.." I said as I put my clothes back on. "Why?" Draco asked, his puppy eyes gleaming in the sun. "I need to be with my side hoe." I mumbled "I'm gonna leave him." "Okay, just call me back." Draco said, sad that he didn't get to finish eating the meatloaf out of his ass. I jumped out the window and flew to our date location.