Chapter two: Mutants?

Do you like the second crossover?
~~~

We flew back to Avengers tower. Nat walked towards me and Cap. "How do you know so much about..." Cap looked for the word. "Nursing?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"I know some things. Go to sleep." I said to Clint, he fell asleep, of course. "How did you do that?"
"Oh, it's not that hard."
"Okay?"

Nat sat down next to Bruce, and they talked. "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever." Nat said.
"Just wasn't expecting a code green."
"You hadn't been there, there would have been double casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory."
"You know, sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear."
"How long before you trust me?"
"It's not you I don't trust." I felt scared after he said that.
"Thor, report on the Hulk." Nat said. "The gates of hell are filled with the screams of his victims." I looked at Thor and shaked my head. "But not the screams of the dead of course, wounded screams. Mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout." He tried to make it better. "Hey, Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Tony asked.
"Uh, Yeah, she knows her way around."
"Thanks. Tell her to prep everything. Barton's gonna need the full treatment." Very good, Sir.
"Jarvis, take the wheel." Yes, Sir. "Why can't I ever go into your lab?" I asked. "You're too young." Bruce said. Approach vector is locked. "Feels good, yeah? I mean you've been after this thing since S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding party's, but-" Tony said. "No, but this... This brings it to a close." Thor said. "As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Cap said. "Banner and I will give it the once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asked. "Just a few days till the farewell party. You're staying, right?"
"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels."
"Yeah, who doesn't love revels? Captain?"
"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and Hydra. So, yes, revels." Tony nodded, I mean, I already knew I was up for it.

We landed, dr. Cho and ... were already waiting for us. They rolled Clint away. "Lab's all set up, boss." ... said. "Oh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler." Tony said. "What's the word on Strucker?" Cap asked. "NATO's got him." ... said. "The two enhanced?" I walked with them. "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at 16 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special."
"Their abilities?" "He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." I said. They looked at me. "He's fast, and she's weird." I said. "Well, they're gonna show up again." He pushed the elevator button. "Agreed, file says they volunteered for Strucker's experiment." ... said. "It's nuts." I said. Cap and I stepped into the elevator. "Right." He said, and pushed the other elevator button. "What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" He asked. "We're not at war, Captain." She said. "They are." I said. The elevator doors closed.

Cap looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Amy Xavier, the daughter of Charles Xavier and Ariadne Pryde, my twin sister is Kitty Pryde, What else is there to say?" I asked.
"How did you know that about The Enhanced?"
"I'm an expert of mutants."
"Mutants?"
"Well, actually my dad's the expert."
"What's a mutant?"
"You need to have more imagination then just homosapiens."
"What do you mean?"
"You know how humans have evolved right?"
"Yeah."
"Well, usually it takes a billion of years. But sometimes in those years, there are a few people who have evolved more then the others, we call them mutants, I'm a mutant, that's how I made Clint fall asleep, that's my mutation. I'm not a powerful mutant, I know that, I'm not an omega, but I try to use my powers for the good."
"Okay, I get it."

~~~
Blubbbbbb