Page 73

I haven't seen this book in a long while.

I put it in a box and didn't see it for years. Funny how the time flies by, isn't it? Funny how you can forget things when you feel like you don't need them anymore.

I stopped writing in the book because instead of confiding in Pieces of paper, I could confide in someone.

I could've just left this book as it was, but I felt like it deserved a proper ending, just as any book does, or so (Y/N) continues to tell me even to this day.

I've debuted. I've performed. I've won awards. I've had highs. I've had lows. All throughout them, I was able to channel my feelings and know exactly what they were and I could work through them. I didn't need some journal to write in and to help me pinpoint my feelings. I'm glad I started using it in the first place.

(Y/N) is an author now. She writes books. Many genres. Never ending genres. The one thing that she always keeps to herself is the poetry. She poured everything into her poetry and she was happy just keeping it to herself.

She lets me read them sometimes. I love to read them. Maybe they are good, maybe they aren't. I wouldn't really know. I'm not a connoisseur of poetry. To me, they're always deep, but I can only usually see the surface level.

I tell her stories about my days. I tell her stories from back in the day. Sometimes I read her pages from this book. It's a good reminder of what I've gone through and what she's helped me through.

Talking and stories have always been our happy place. We always talk. It feels nice to talk with someone and to listen to stories other than my own.

I wouldn't say I'm old now, but I'm old-er. I still make music but as soon as my agency told me I could start dating, I immediately called (Y/N). I guess you could say, we waited for each other.

Sweet, isn't it?

Every good book deserves an ending, she tells me. So how do I end this one?

Well, I guess that I would say... follow your dreams. Try. Don't give up. Never accept the life you have if you wish to have something else. Don't spend your life with regret. And don't feel bad whenever you aren't having a good day. Days can't always be good. Have a bad day once in a while. Have a really sucky day. But don't let it get the best of you.

Feel feelings. Don't be pressured to hold them in until you explode, but also don't feel pressured to tell anyone. It's your business.

I guess that's all I have left to say.

Today, I feel: Like my story has come to a close.