No...

Y'all I'm so sorry, it's getting to nice. So,etching has to go wrong so I apologize if I make you cry. Also, if you do not understand HxH I'm sorry but I just don't have the motivation to change it just yet. I'm not doing very well and if you don't like it atm I'm sorry cause it's not going to be relevant to the story.. my apologies. I'm sorry I didn't write sooner ALSO I AM A BOY thanks -Keigo

"Father..?" I asked, the wind blowing on my h/c hair, my eyes gleaming at the man who was supposed to raise me. He didn't raise me in fact, my mother made me stay away from him but he ripped me from her. I picked up my phone shaking. Trying to call Dabi or Hawks but they wouldn't answer, so I called Twice.

"Hello Twice, I need a favor done." I swiftly said, trying not to cry.

"You don't sound fine y/n, what do you need?" He asked, knowing that something was wrong.

"I need birdie and bacon bits." My voice went shallow saying the code names. As my dad looked over my shoulder. "Who are you talking to?" He asked. I nodded my head no, I wasn't going to answer.

"Sure thing, they're right beside me." He took the order and hung up. A few minutes past and I felt a warm breath on my neck as I turned I saw the whole gang. Shigiraki, Overhaul, Twice, Dabi, Hawks and Toga. Everyone else was on a mission but I had enough people. "Oh, so you've become what I specifically said not to become, a monster. How pitiful." He gawked, glancing over at Hawks. "Oh hello Hawks, you helping me out?" He stared at the man. "Oh, you've got the wrong idea Adonis." He snapped, leaning towards me and Dabi growled, inching closer towards me. My father laughed. "Oh! Does someone have a crush on my child?" He tampered away from us and left. "Just wanted to see how you were doing! I'll check up on you tomorrow to get ya!" He yelled walking the other way.

I scoffed and sat down. "Don't come back!" I yelled back at him, I could see him jolt as he continued waking back. I walked on the sidewalk eyeing everyone to follow me, as we paved towards where my father was headed. I wanted to make sure he didn't get into anything I didn't want him to. He found our bar, went inside and sat down.

Fuck-