- when you're mad at him (with short imagines)

(this is soft <3)

luke:
- looks you in the eyes while you're ranting to show he's paying attention
- "you can't be mad at me forever, princess"
- tries to serenade you while you're ignoring him
- he can't take you seriously because he finds you being mad at him quite adorable

short imagine:
"you always leave your stuff everywhere and it seems like you're used to me picking it up!........" you continue to rant. a smile slowly forms on luke's face. "what the hell are you smiling for? i am literally trying to explain why i was ignoring you in the first pla-" you're cut off by luke picking you up off your feet giving you tons of kisses. "you. are. so. cute." he says between kisses. "put. me. downnn!" you try kicking to get away from him. he chuckles and finally puts you down. you start to walk away with your arms crossed. "by the way-" he starts, causing you to turn around. "i'll stop leaving my stuff around, okay?" you nod and smile, "thank you." he just winks at you. you can't help but blush.
________________

alex:
- cries (LMAOOOO jkjk)
- ok but if he overthinks it too much he may get a little emotional
- will go out of his way to make you happy
- walks in with your favorite snacks
- hugs you until you finally give in and hug him back

short imagine:
"i mean it! i'm really really sorry." he exclaims, following you to the room.  you slam the door before he gets to walk in and you go to lay down. he walks away and you hear the front door close. "of course he leaves." you scoff.
just a few minutes later the doorbell rings. you get up to answer it, opening the door to an alex, his hands full of your favorite snacks with the cheesiest grin on his face. you can't help but giggle at how sweet he is and you pull him in for a hug. "im sorry for flipping out on you like that, bubs."
_________________

reggie:
- sits next to you poking your cheek until you get up annoyed
- "babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe"
- will sit on your lap like a child
- does a million things to get you to laugh

short imagine:
"babe come onnnnn, it was an accident!" he whines. you are currently sitting on the couch with your arms crossed, trying to ignore him. "hm, so you're pulling the silent treatment eh? i don't think you'll last." he says confidently while you glare at him. he stands in front of you and starts dancing like one of those inflatable things outside of a car dealership. you hold back a giggle and he notices. "ah ah, you were gonna laugh! do it!" he says pointing at you. he starts dancing more intensely and he knocks over a glass vase, which shatters all over the floor. the sound frightens him so much he jumps back, tripping over his own feet. he sits there on the floor with his hand over his chest with a shocked expression on his face. after a small moment of silence, you completely burst out into laughter. "wowww. it took THAT to get a laugh outta you?" he questions with an eyebrow raised. you continue laughing, "y-you should have seen your face!" he decides not to take offense to it, but instead smile at the fact he got you to smile.

note:  reggie's so cute
<3

👻💜