Part 1 to 8

THE BEFRAGUNG
Episode One...

        Moses park his car as he look through the mirror to see if Halima is coming already, he smile remembering the embarrassing experience he had with her father the last time he came to see her. He tried to rest a bit but sprang up immediately as the door of his car was opened and Halima enters. "Please go now before my father comes out" she said as Moses quickly put on the engine and they zoom off. They laugh and chatted on their way talking about the last experience they had with Halima's Father.
        Halima is from the northern part of Nigeria, born and brought up by muslim family and growing up to believe in the teaching of Prophet Mohammed but Moses on the other hand is from the Eastern part of the country, born and brought up by christian family and growing up to believe the teachings of Jesus Christ. They both attended same university and are both graduates. They started their love affairs from school not minding the situations sorrounding their different believes and customs. Halima comes from a very wealthy home while moses on the other hand was just well to do as he has hustle his way not minding his poor family status.They have both tried on different occasions to make their family see things with them as they both want to end up together but their pleas has always fallen to deaf ears as both families would not let that happen, not just because of their different religious beliefs, but different ethnicity too. On many occasions, Moses and Halima has been caught by Mr Shaibu (Halima's Father) and got embarrassed in the process. But all this made no impact on Moses or Halima as they both get stronger in their love Story.
        Moses park in front of an Eatery and open the door for Halima as she steps out. They got into the eatery still chatting and laughing. Moses made a funny posteration as she laugh and seat. He waves the waiter as she walks up to them. They were still busy going through the menu when Sambo (Halima betrothed husband) comes in with his mother.  He is shock to see Halima seated with a boy in an eatery. "Halima" he call her with anger written all over his face. His mother was also shock to see her soon to be daughter in-law there. Sambo leaves angrily as his mom follows him calling on him. "Who is that? Moses ask Halima. "The husband they are keeping for me" Halima said Jokingly. Please forget that one abeg she added as they continue with the list on the Menu.

Episode Two...

       Mr and Mrs shaibu were seated in the seating room waiting for Halima to return as they are both with sore face. Halima return but pass through the backyard and jump through the window to her room. She quickly change up and wash the make up off her face. She wipe the water up and began to look for a channel to get her parents attention to her room. She hit the glass cup on the ground, breaking it with heavy sound as she quickly cover herself the bed sheet  pretending to be asleep. Mrs Shaibu look at her husband as they both stand up and run in to check who that was. They were shock to see Halima sleeping on the bed. Mrs Shaibu look at her husband in disappoinment. "I told you she didn't go out" she said "That is not possible Mr Shaibu said and walk up to Halima tapping her to wake up. Halima roll a bit and finally open her eyes facing her dad. "Were are you coming from" Mr Shaibu ask in anger. "What kind of question is that, can't you see she had been sleeping" Mrs Shaibu tries to defend. Halima keep mute looking at them like she don't know what is going on as her father angrily walks out after some angry statement. Mrs Shaibu stand back looking at Halima for sometimes before leaving her. Halima smile to herself for a job well done...
        Halima and Moses kept hanging out secretly and gets caught on many occasions by Halima's betrothed. Sambo decided to follow Moses to his house on one occasion and took his address to Mr Shaibu that day. The next day, Halima sneak out of the house to meet Moses. Her father drive behind her gently till she got to Moses house. Moses was busy with his system when she got to the seating room. He hug her excitedly telling her he was just thinking about her. They were about to kiss when they hear a knock. Mr Shaibu shout Halima's name from outside, asking her to come out. They both get scared realising it was her father. "How did he know here" Moses ask. "I don't know" Halima answered. He keeps knocking and screaming her name. Moses decided to take Halima upstairs to hide her, as they are both going up, Mr Shaibu push the door which wasn't locked open. Halima who is climbing behind Moses turns back and sees her dad. She missed a step that moment and falls from the upstair right in front of her Father with her head to the ground. Moses and Shaibu get shock looking at at the almost lifeless Halima