Ch.2 "The Double Dare"

KIRISHIMA'S P.O.V
In the school

When we get to the classroom door I see Bakubro drop Midobro who lands on his feet. I on the other hand don't let go of Kamibro. As I walk into the class everyone glances at me but goes back to talking or whatever they where doing. They've seen me holding Kamibro so it's no shock.

I walk to Kami's seat which is infront of mine and sit him down in his seat. I ruffle his hair a little like how you rub a dog on there head because he likes that. I then sit down in my seat and start to talk to Mina my other friend.

BAKUGO'S P.O.V

I walk in after dum-dum going to my seat who was infront of deku's seat. I sit down just start thinking about god(all might) knows what. ( Did this--( ) because basically all might is their god )

MIDORIYA'S P.O.V

I walk in after Kacchan going to my seat. After I sat down I take my notebook out and go to a page that says "Katsuki Bakugou Aka Kacchan". The page where I right stuff about him down. I start writing about what happened.

KIMANARI'S P.O.V

After Kiri ruffles my hair I take out a red pen and start drawing on my right arm because I have nothing else to do. Soon I realize that I drew a rose on my arm which was beautiful to me. I then turn around to show Kiri and Mina what I did.

"Wow Kamibro! Your getting better at drawing every day!"

Kiri tells me which makes me smile and slightly blush but not enough where they can see it.

"Yeah it's amazing!"

Mina tells me. But then we get a announcement from the speaker above us.

"Good morning students of U.A"

It was principal Nezu.

"This message is for the people in class 1-A. As you can see your teacher Mr.Aiazawa is not here, nether is Present Mic or All might so you will get the day off meaning you have to stay in the school but do what you want."

Everyone- Bakugou, tokoyami, and Todoroki scream in happyness. About 5 minutes later Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki are on one side of the room talking with Midoriya in a chair with the others around him. I'm in my seat drawing a anime character ( how ironic ) with headphones on listening to music. Kiri, Mina, Bakugou, and Sero are behind me doing something. I don't know what there doing my music was all the way up. Some students where writing stuff on the chalk board and some where in the back of the room simply laughing and talking.

KIRISHIMA'S P.O.V

Me, Mina, Sero, and Bakugou are playing dare or double dare.

( if you choose 'Dare' you have to do a truth with it and if you choose 'Double dare' you have to do two dares. )

"Kirishima dare or double dare?"

Mina ask me.

"Dare!"

"Perfect!"

She says after i choose which makes me nervous.

"Who is the most attractive in this class and it has to be a guy!"

"Why?"

I ask her but she just tells me to answer it. I start to think.

"Cute or hot?"

I ask her.

"Um...Cute?"

I think a little more than think about how cute kami is when he pouts. 'Really brain? Kami? My best bro?' I say in my head annoyed that I think Kami.