Confess

(Some details are inspired by people on YT (Akaashi's Defender and Akaashi's Thighs (they're noice)

       Oikawa sat on his bed as he stared at his phone, not using it, but just looking at it. He promised himself that he would do it today, but here he was, terrified of the outcome of what would happen. He wanted to confess his feelings to the love of his life, but what if they didn't like him back? That was a question he couldn't stop asking himself. Finally, he grabbed his phone and started typing something...song lyrics...the only way Oikawa felt confident enough to confess. He knew it wasn't that great, and he knew he acted cocky, but in truth, he did have the confidence to say anything else.

       "Heaven only knows where you've been," Oikawa sent. A minute later, he saw that his crush read the message and saw that they were typing.

       "Oikawa? What do you mean?" the message read, "Shittykawa I swear to god-"

       "But I don't really need to know," Oikawa replied, "I know where you're gonna go."

       "Oikawa I really don't understand what you're saying," Iwaizumi said.

       "On my heart, where you're resting your head, and you just look so beautiful," Oikawa slowly typed before sending...here it goes. There was silence for a moment, Iwa didn't know how to respond...his own crush...called him beautiful?!

       "It's like you were an angel," Oikawa continued, "Can I stop the flow of time? Can I swim in your divine? 'Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place..."

       "Oikawa...I don't know how to respond to this," Iwaizumi finally admitted. Oikawa felt his heart drop...did he really...? But Oikawa kept going, he didn't want to just end it there.

        "Oh, turn the lights turn the lights down low," Toruu sent, "Yeah, now I'm feeling you breathing slow..." Iwaizumi stared at his screen, he put the pieces together, he got his hopes up.

        "'Cause, baby, we're just reckless kids," he replied, "Trying to find an island in the flood. Oh, turn the lights, turn the lights down low." 

        "Oh, Iwa-chan! You got it!" Oikawa replied, his crush finally found out.

        "Fuck you, you just pranked me," Hajime replied angrily.

        "But what if I'm not pranking you? What if I'm telling the truth?" There was silence at the other end, Iwaizumi left him on "read".  A few minutes later, Oikawa heard rapid knocking at his door. The captain of his team quickly got up and ran downstairs to open the door. Just as he did this, he was tackled with his hug by his childhood best friend, and hopefully, now lover.

        "You better not be lying," he mumbled, and Oikawa giggled.

        "Of course not Iwa-chan~" Oikawa laughed. And even though the boy with the light brown hair couldn't see it, Iwaizumi had a smile on his face.

  (This next part is really long, I'm sorry)       

         Suna leaned against his locker as he looked at his phone, staring at an Instagram page. Specifically, Osamu Miya's page. He was looking at one of his old pictures, even though Rintaro never admitted it, he found the silver-haired boy extremely pretty. He always liked Osamu, but he knew that Miya wouldn't like him back, at least that's what he thought.

          "Hey, Suna," Osamu asked suddenly. Suna flinched in surprise, he didn't realize that the person he had been in love with for two full years was right next to him. "we still have practice today, right? I'm asking because Kita-san is off at his academics land or whatever." That was true. The captain of the Inarizaki volleyball team, Kita Shinsuke, was on top of his academics and had been to many awards ceremonies to celebrate student achievements such as that.