Your character or yourself.

So this is just going to be your basic stuff.

Lvl: 3865
Ik it's not really possible to be that level without glitching or modding but I made it so that time kinda froze so you did a lot of stuff in your own sort of world.

For weapons you got everything but you use a custom weapon wheel to only have the combat mg mk 2, the normal pistol, the heavy pistol mk 2, sticky bombs, rpg, mini gun, grenade launcher, pump shotgun mk2, the stone hatchet, brass knuckles, antique dagger, night stick, heavy sniper mk2 (no explosives rounds for fighting only taking down vehicles), marksman rifle mk2, and the special carbine mk2 or just normal you choose.

(This is my own personal weapon wheel for convenience) 

The most powerful weapon in your arsenal is also the most accessible

THE MECHANIC. No but seriously he is really useful and I want you have to constantly call him to bring you a car in the DxD world. I don't know if I will be using the weaponized vehicles a lot but I will use some.

I want you to be dressed like tryhard. This won't be until much later into the story like chapter 10 or something.

Think of something like this as your base outfit or use your own

Think of something like this as your base outfit or use your own. Sometimes I will require you to have a helmet or a mask on so just imagine one at random when that part comes. (I don't own the image and do not claim to own it this belongs to the person who made it and put it on the internet)