💖Chapter 9:💖

CHAPTER 9:

CHAPTER 9:

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Oh, I remember you driving to my house

In the middle of the night

I'm the one who makes you laugh

When you know you're 'bout to cry

And I know your favorite songs

And you tell me 'bout your dreams

Think I know where you belong

Think I know it's with me

Annabeth was studying in her room, when she felt light flicker in the room opposite to her. She looked up to see Percy dressed in Black suit and sea-green tie. Percy looked handsome as usual. Since his break-up with Drew, he was more talkative. He used to hang out with Annabeth more, talk to her more and even take her out to the park they used to go as kids. Annabeth never felt so happy, as she felt in these five months. She could feel butterflies in her stomach every time his hand touched her shoulder or elbow. She started giggling around him, and Annabeth never giggled. She even tried sending Percy hints that she loved him. But he being- well him- did not notice that. Annabeth once thought of writing I LOVE YOU in her drawing book, and show it to him. But every time she tried doing that, she ended up being a wimp. She did not want to lose a best friend. And when she had gotten strength to show it to him, he was not there.

This was getting frustrating for Annabeth. She could not keep her emotions in check when she was near him. She also knew that her truth would come out sooner or later. And Annabeth was clearly trying to delay it, as long as possible. She could not sleep without thinking about his lopsided grin or his messy hair. Oh, how much she wanted to run her hand through his hair, she thought. She always dreamed about a certain sea green eyed boy kissing her. But she knew that it would always be a dream. Yes, Annabeth Chase was head over heels over her best friend- Percy Jackson. She wanted to call Percy her soul mate, but she couldn't. As Percy would not want to have a nerd as his soul mate. Meaning, who would want a walking encyclopaedia as a soul mate? She was lost in her thoughts that she did not notice Percy taking out his drawing board to write something.

But when Percy showed her the text, she came back to reality. The text which Percy sent said,

Are you going to Prom?

Annabeth was shocked. Not because she forgot about the prom, but because Percy had asked her if she was going to prom. She nodded, indicating a no. Annabeth could feel Percy sigh and write something else, turning the page over. After sometime, he showed her another message:
I wish you were there.

With that he left. Annabeth sat there, comprehending what Percy just said. Did he ask me to come to the Prom? Did he want me to come? Does he love me the way I do? Why is he telling me this? She was thinking like this, and she could picture Percy's text in front of her eyes. She was so lost in thought that she did not notice Sally and Her mother enter her room. She got up from her trance, when her mother shook her shoulder.

"Hey mom! Hello Sally, what brings you here?" Annabeth asked, still thinking about what Percy said.

"Oh, Annie, why are you not going to prom?" Sally asked.

Oh Gods! I know what they are going to talk about, thought Annabeth.

" These Proms are not meant for me." Annabeth replied, casually.

"This is your last year of prom right?" Her mother said. Annabeth gulped before saying, "Yep! Not like it mattered anyway?"

"This is your last year of prom. You sure you don't want to attend?" Her mother stressed.

"Even if I would. I don't have a dress, do I?" Annabeth said, as casually as she could.

"Oh! Don't worry about that. I have a dress for you." Sally said, before carrying Annabeth to her closet and starting to do her hair.

"But I did not say yes!" Annabeth screamed.

"Do you think we came to ask your permission Annie?" Her mother said, chuckling.

"Yes we are taking you to Prom!" Sally squealed. I rolled my eyes, but I was happy to have such beautiful women as my mothers.

Though, that did not prepare me for what was about to come.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Hey guys!!

1 more chapter guys!! Kudos to me!!Don't forget to comment and vote!!

~ Fooderati💋💋