Pathokinesis

Simeon 's pov

Where is she ? I shouldn't have overwhelm her. She would have begin to grow , at least subconsciously, weary at the calmness I gave her. I can't believe she out run me !

I walk down the same hall again . I search for her between the space of lockers...

" Leviathan, your a genius !"

Carrie's voice !

I follow after it.

" Tell me something I don't know , Normie. "

Levi !

The girl's bathroom.  Smart girl. Why is Levi in the girl's bathroom?

I shake my head.

Focus.

I look up and down the hall to make sure the coast was clear. My smile widens. I enter the bathroom. 

I see her and Leviathan sitting close together. He plays . She watchs him play with great interest. She grins .

" Carrie ." I call out .

Her head snaps towards me.

Guilt.

Guilty and shameful eyes qaze to me briefly before she hungs her head. Her fringe hinding away her face .

" I not angry or upset , Carrie." , she raises her head , " I was only worried about you but it seems your fine. "

Her lips form a tiny smile .

" I sorry I run away . I just ... " I look at her eyes shifting form right to left.

I feel her anxiety rise. I smile in reassures and restrain to calm her .

" You were overwhelmed.  I understand . But do think you beable to listen to me now ?  " I ask gently. 

Her eyes shifts to Leviathan. He was silent the whole time I was here. His fingers still . He rolls his eyes .

" Just go with him , Normie . Your ruining my focus . " he states annoyed but there is a tiny undertone of softness.

Her eyes shift to mine . She nods. My shoulder relax . She makes a move to stand up but winces .

Her legs must be in pain.

I slowly extend my hand to her . She graps. I pull her to me then lift her bridal style. Her checks flush crimson.  I could feel her body heat increases. She hides her face with her fringe once again.

So shy .

I chuckle . She tries to ball herself together.  My qaze shifts to Levi . He stares at us but in particularly Carrie. Before he oggels his phone and shuts the world.

" Goodbye , Leviathan."

He nods. I begin existing the bathroom .

" Bye Bye , otuka-kun ! "

His fingers stills. A small pink flushes his checks.  She grins .I exist the bathroom.

" Damn it , you stupid Normie ! You made me lose ! "

I hear echo out of the bathroom.  Carrie chuckles .

Mischievous girl .

I walk us outside to a  tree . I carefully seat  her on one of the tree's root. She traces the tree's root . Her eyes sparkle. I feel her calmness like undisturbed water . I could feel my own emotions and hers.

She is more gentle then I .

"So what did you want to before I freaked out ?"

I stare at her frame. Her back against the tree trunk. Her hands stroking the  tree branches now.

I guess the best approach would be direct .

" Carrie , your a pathokinesis ."

Her hand freezes. She tilts her head .

"It means you can feel other people's emotions and with practice manipulate them . "