Make Over

Lucy's POV

I knew from the off that I couldn't make the party but I told the girls to go, they was gutted but fully understood.  They had got to know the lads well  mainly Jahmal and Ant and was comfortable enough to go to the party and meet up with them.  

I am really excited for them but  especially for Asher.  If she doesn't get with Jahmal then there is no justice in this world. They are proper cute when they are with each other and it is obvious to see that they are both into each other they have real chemistry.

Asher is my little Egyptian Princess, her Mother English and her Father Egyptian she is simply stunning to look at.  With thick black glossy hair, slim but curves in all the right places, dark brown eyes and naturally plump lips.  Asher has an amazing personality, she is kind, thoughtful, always has my back and gives the best advice.  Asher isn't a trouble maker and doesn't do confrontation none of us do.  She has one infectious laugh and when she gets in to one of her hysterical laughing fits you may not know what she is laughing at but her laugh alone will make you proper belly laugh. 

Lourdes, whilst her name sounds exotic she is British although I think her  family are originally from Ireland?  Lourdes is the tallest out of the three of us girls she is also pretty in her own unique way, green eyes and auburn hair.  She has a few freckles but these go with her skin completion if that makes sense. Lourdes is a funny one, I don't know how me and Asher ended up with her but we just did and the three of us just clicked.  Lourdes was the nervous one, she would jump at her own shadow and was very sensitive at times, but then on the other hand at times her brain and mouth never engaged.  If she was nervous or was put on the spot she could sing like a bird at times.  She was indecisive all the time it could take her ages to make the simplest decisions like what flavour ice cream to have, or what movie to watch and don't even get me started on going shopping with her she was an absolute nightmare.

As they both enter my house they both hug my Dad.  This was a ritual every time they came in to my house and my Dad would always get embarrassed when they made a fuss of him.  Asking how my Dad was and how was work going and what was the latest gossip  or scandal going down.

We head up to my room and I gave them both a makeover....not slutty but sophisticated.  They really both look different from how they look at school and I would love to see the reaction of Jahmal and Ant when they see my girls.  I was pretty pleased with my work.

 Asher is wearing a plain black short dress accessorised with diamante choker, diamante long earrings and a thick diamante bangle, silver clutch bag and silver heels.  Lourdes is wearing a red short dress that has ruffles on the hem and collar accessorised with black feather earrings a mixed of black and silver bangles, black clutch bag and black heels.  Neither of them looked their age now they was done up and  they could easily pass as older than 18 maybe pass as 21?  

I would of been worried if they wasn't meeting the lads because they will get easily get attention the way they are dressed and mainly from older lads.  It would be their first proper party and I couldn't be a part of it.  To be honest even if I had the option of going I don't know if I would of gone after what happened with me and Stacey.  I don't need dramas or grief from some hormonal girl I have enough going on in my life without any additional emotional stress.

When they leave I sigh but I snap myself out of it but then my thoughts turn to Spencer.....why I do not know.  Why did he approach me yesterday when I was leaving  View Point Park and directly ask me to go to the party?  And who did Craig WhatsApp straight away when that selfie was taken, had he sent it to Spencer?  Is that why he joint us because he knew I was there? The others hadn't mentioned that they would be coming later and joining us.  

Why am I even analysing this any way? Like Spencer will even notice if I am there or not tonight anyway. I'm sure there will be plenty of girls that he can get hold of, ....the normal girls that are his type. 

What does it matter to me anyway as long as the girls are happy and looked after that is all I care about and I know they will be looked after by the lads.  There was no doubt in my mind that I would be told chapter and verse of the nights events.