Target 15: Survival Snow Fight!

Drawing Days
An angel without wings told me,
The map showing the way back home was lost
Feeling powerless, I took up a paintbrush
And added water to the dried paints.
Even if these eyes lose their sight, I'll keep drawing.
Even if this arm loses its strength, I'll keep drawing.
It's like everything is wrapped up in its color...
A prayer that encompasses every wish.

Survival Snow Fight!

~*Namimori Middle School-- Sports Field/Morning*~

Tsuna let out a sneeze, startling Tomomi beside him as they stood a good distance away from Lambo and I-pin playing in the snow. "Gesundheit." Tomomi mumbled, adjusting her scarf to shield the lower half of her face from the cold, "Cold!"

"Why did we have to come all the way to school to play in the snow on a day like this?" Tsuna furiously rubbed the sides of his arms for warmth.

"You two really can't handle the cold." Reborn's voice spoke from behind them as the two turned to see Reborn seated under a kotatsu. "Children are offspring of the wind."

"That's not very convincing." Tsuna muttered darkly as Tomomi raised a brow at the child, despite his words, he had a heater, a whistling kettle and a cup of warm beverage in front of him, "...not in the slightest."

Reborn picked up the cup of coffee, "I'm an adult man, so..." He took a sip as the brunet pondered, "What part of you is?!"

"Coffee needs to be an espresso with up to three spoonfuls of sugar." The fedora said.

"So, you need sugar?" Tomomi questioned as a gust of cold wind blew by, making the two students shiver, "It's cold!" Tsuna curled into a ball on the ground as Tomomi held back a low growl in her throat stemming from her frustration at the low temperature, her hands desperately jammed in the depths of her coat's pockets to hide away as much or her skin as possible. "Resist going to the kotatsu! Must resist going to the kotatsu!"

"Why can't they just play in the snow at home?" Tsuna grumbled under his breath, glancing towards the two children building snowmen, completely unfazed by the cold. 'Don't tell me, we have to babysit these brats all day. It's like I'm a father on Sunday.' He turned to the girl beside him who was visibly shaking from the low temperature, a tense expression on her face. She looked like she was holding back a tantrum. 'At least Tomo-chan's being held back by the cold. If she wouldn't, then I'd be watching over three...'

"Tsuna-kun! Tomomi-chan!" A girl's voice called, the two turned to see Kyoko walking towards them with a smile.

"Kyoko-chan!"

"Tenth, Momi, good morning!" Hayato greeted.

"Not only Kyoko-chan, but Gokudera-kun as well?" It was then did they notice the other people with them, Tomomi pointed out, "Oh, Senpai, Sasagawa-senpai, Haru-chan, and Dino-san?" She turned to the boy beside her, "Tsu-Nii, everyone's here."

"What are you all up to?" Tsuna asked them and Dino answered, "We were waiting for both of you."

"You all were?" Tsuna mused, Tomomi tilted her head in confusion, "Why?"

"They called us out here today." Reborn told the two, Tomomi tilted her head in the other direction, "Why?"

"We thought we'd play with the little guys for once." Dino said.