|𝟷| sʜʏ

⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆ 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: Luna Stone is a very shy Ravenclaw student who the Slytherins enjoy bullying, she doesn't really have friends until she meets a certain someone.
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: None (unless you count kissing as one)
𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩: Yes/ Requested by @MadStyle14
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨: 905 ⋆◦⋅⍣⋅◦⋆

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 to do anything new today. After Pansy Parkinson and a few other Slytherin girls almost threw her books in the lake near the school, Luna decided to do the same thing she does every other day. Spend her day in the library.

She spent almost all of her time there either studying or just reading any interesting book she finds, which is not surprising considering she was sorted into Ravenclaw. It was her fifth year in Hogwarts which means that she would have to take her O.W.L's exam and the new teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge, wasn't helping much with refusing to let the students use magic during her lessons.

Luna sat down on a table near a window as she admired the little snowflakes falling onto the ground before taking out a book from her bag.

"Hello?" A voice said making Luna flinch before she turned around.

"Yes?" Luna asked quietly as she saw a girl with a frizzy dark hair standing in front of her.

"I noticed that you spend a lot of time here." Hermione said sitting down on a chair near her.

"Yes, I enjoy the peace and quiet." Luna said.

"I'm Hermione."

"Luna."

"What do you think about Umbridge?" Hermione asked suddenly.

"I don't have an opinion on her." Luna replied.

"What do you think about the way she teaches?" Hermione asked again.

"Why are you asking me all these questions?" Luna asked, raising her voice a little.

"Listen, Voldemort is back." Hermione said.

"Those are lies." Luna said quickly, cutting of Hermione.

"No, they are not!" Hermione said also raising her voice. "Look, I know you probably won't believe me but he is back. He killed Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter saw it all. Just meet me at the seventh floor in the left corridor tomorrow, okay? I will explain everything there."

══════ ══════

The next day after Luna woke up she did the same things she does every single day. have breakfast, sit in the library and read some books. By the time she finished reading another three chapters of her book she decided to stand up and go to the place where Hermione had asked her to meet.

Walking up the stairs, trying not to run into Peeves, she finally reached the seventh floor. Hermione was standing in front of a wall waiting patiently, before she saw Luna and waved at her to come closer.

"Yes?" Luna asked quietly.

"I'm going to tell a very important secret, okay?" Hermione asked.

"Why do you trust me?" Luna asked crossing her arms.

"I..just think that you might really like the offer I'm about to tell you about." Hermione shyly said slightly blushing. Luna nodded and her eyes widened as she saw what looked like a door opening.

"The room of requirement?" Luna asked herself.

"Yes." Hermione nodded before opening the door and walking in, Luna quickly following. In the room stood two boys, they were whispering and talking about something secretive.

Hermione cleared her throat, making the two boys quickly turn around and look at Hermione and Luna standing a few meters away.

"Oh..hello." A boy with glasses quickly said.

"Harry, this is Luna she is a Ravenclaw in our year." Hermione said.

"I'm Harry...Harry Potter." The boy with the glasses quickly said.

"I know who you are." Luna said looking at him before she turned to Hermione, "Why am I here?"

"Right...we have started something like a...club?" Hermione said unsure of herself.

"A club?" Luna asked before Harry quickly cut her off.

"It's an army, I mean not exactly...but we are trying to start something where we can learn and practise magical methods of self-defence." Harry explained.

"Self defence?" Luna asked raising her eyebrows

"You probably don't believe it, we are in danger. The dark lord is somewhere out there and he is probably planning something, something very bad." Ron finally said.

"So?" Hermione asked a hopeful expression on her face.

"I'm in."
══════ ══════

It has been about a week since Luna became a part of Dumbledore's army and surprisingly she enjoyed it a lot. She also found herself spending a lot more time with Hermione, especially after she sat next to Luna in History of Magic.

Today, they stayed back in the room of requirement together for a while after everyone left. Luna looked around before noticing a picture of Cedric Diggory on a side of a mirror.

"He didn't deserve anything that happened to him." Hermione said quietly.

"No one deserves what happened to Cedric." Luna said quietly making Hermione slightly nod.

"Have you ever thought of liking someone more than a friend?" Hermione asked.

"Maybe...a few times." Luna said quietly not looking at Hermione.

"How did you find out you like them?" Hermione asked.

"I guess...it's the amount of time we spent together." Luna said finally looking at Hermione. Luna felt like she could spend ages looking at Hermione's eyes. Hermione took a step closer to Luna before closing her eyes and giving her a kiss on the lips. Luna was shocked but quickly kissed back.

"I definitely like you more than a friend." Hermione said as she smiled.

══════ ══════