✎ᝰ. . .writing problems

this chapter may contain cuss words, mentioning suicide, death, etc.
please proceed with caution.

-

Okay, I'm Zis. People may know me as Sakura, Anne, Plushie, or maybe even ArcXys --well, that's my official name, bitch. Even so, I prefer you to call me Plushie for now.

This chapter was written right after I finished I7: Endless chapter 5 draft. I'm here to complain not bitching. Sorry, not sorry.

Right, back to the main business that I didn't even mention yet.

I saw that someone or maybe PEOPLE were complaining about my story in my Wattpad messages. I don't mind at all tbh. But, "please write better for your story. It sounds like bs to me."

That.

That packed me with a bullet of Colt M1911 gun.

It means it's powerful and strong.

But useless.

Check the history of that gun to understand it, bitch. I ain't got time to explain about guns when I write using pens and papers.

Well, I do want to write a simple story with fewer words but filled with content. But dick, ever heard of writing style?

My style is messy but still, sucks on you for not trying to understand it. Real-life novels got more words in one paragraph than mine.

Needless to say, I'm a student without any fundamental knowledge of English.

Why do I mean by that?

Obviously, I stopped going to school for months and my learning ability was halted.

Why did I stop?

Dick, my business is not yours to learn. Fuck yourself to learn about that.

Either way, as I typed above, I don't have fundamental knowledge in English so I don't know how to make it easier for you to read.

I did all these books in the first place is for me to boom out my ideas and imagination. I can't continue to just imagine it in my mind because that will cause me death.

Fuck u and your lack of ability to read more, better give those eyes to me since I can no longer do something without glasses.

-ArcXys