𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

A/n - Sorry for the super long hiatus for those who've been waiting for about 2 months ;w;- but a new chapters finally here! ;D
———————————

After pulling away from the hug, I put my hands on my hips. "Alright then Zuri, I'll let you take it from here. I'll be going home- see you, dad," I said with a half-smile, waving goodbye, as he did the same. Killua followed right beside me. I guess Hisoka's staying behind to help out Zuri, I thought to myself, looking down at Killua's hand closest to me, and taking the chance to intertwine his hands and fingers with mine. I looked up at him, as he looked down at me, both of us holding soft smiles on our faces, as we walked out of the building.

 . ·°       °     ✦  °*       °      *   · ° .•      ·   ☆      ✶°                    ✶   · • ★          ✵   ·✶* ✵   * .    

End of Recap

 ☆    · •. ✶    °° ·   °     °     · °       ° °  ·    •  ★     ☆    ° ·°      ✶       .          .  •* .°  ·°      ·  *   ° .•    •°   **  •.✵ ★ ✸★     ★ ✸  

𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

"So, are you actually gonna let him into your life after he finishes his therapy?" I asked, a questioning look on my face. "I mean, that really depends. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about everything that's happened so far, so I guess I'll decide when the time comes," she said, looking up at the sky as we continued walking. I hummed in response, looking ahead. After that, we walked the rest of the way to her apartment in silence.

Y/n took out her keys and unlocked the door, letting us inside and closing the door behind us. "Alluka, we're back home!" Y/n yelled. Alluka came running out of our room, a bright smile resting on her face. "Big brother! Y/n! You're back!" she said excitedly as she wrapped us in a warm and tight hug. I returned the hug and she let go a moment later. "So how was it? The mission I mean?" Alluka asked curiosity clearly on her face. "It was.. interesting to say the least. We actually came back here earlier but I guess you were sleeping," Y/n said with a soft smile. "Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad you're both back okay!" Alluka exclaimed, her smile softening. "Thanks, I'm gonna take a shower, I feel a bit dirty after all the fighting and being outside," Y/n said patting Alluka's head, before going into her room and shutting the door behind her.

"Big brother, I have a question," Alluka said turning to me. "Ask away," I say, a light smile on my lips. "You and Y/n are really strong.. and I wanna be able to protect myself too! So.. could you train me?" Alluka asks me, with puppy eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want you to hurt yourself," I try convincing, holding the back of my neck. "I don't mind! That's a part of getting stronger. I don't want you to always have to look out for me... I want to be able to look out for myself too!" she says, determination on her face as she brings her hands to her sides, clenching them. I sigh, giving her a warm smile before nodding. Her eyes brighten as she relaxes her hands and tackles me in a tight embrace with a grin, causing us to fall onto the floor. I chuckle, as I pat her head while she lays on my chest.

◈ 𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧 ◈

I dipped myself into the warm bath, loosening up as I relaxed in the water. The last time I did this I fell asleep.. so I shouldn't stay in here for too long, I thought to myself as I looked at the bubbles in my bath, blowing some away from me. "This is kind of boring," I sighed, leaning my head back and looking up at the ceiling. After a few moments, I began humming (song name) and enjoying the warmth of the bathwater (Anybody want some Y/n bathwater? jk... unless?). After humming and soaking in the bath for about 45-ish minutes, I finally got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed out of my bathroom.

Once I dried myself, I changed into a/an (favorite color) oversized hoodie and shorts (those like- athletic-ish shorts?). Then I dried off my hair a bit and fixed it into a/an (hairstyle). After all that I walked out of my room to see Killua and Alluka and the floor. "How cute~, but I should wake you two up so you can sleep in your actual bed," I whispered before crouching, sitting down, and nudging Killua's shoulder. He groaned, before fluttering his eyes open and looking at me. "Ah.. we fell asleep on the floor.." he said with a crooked smile towards me, before turning to look at Alluka, gently shaking her awake. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Killua. "Oh! We fell asleep on the floor..." she trailed off, getting up and off of him with a soft chuckle. "I said the same thing," Killua said with a chuckle, Alluka laughing along with him as I stared, a smile settling on her face, but of course as the tease I am, I wouldn't let this go on forever.

◈ 2𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧 ◈

"So then, I guess you broke character, Mr... flirty gentleman, no?" you cheekily said with a smirk. He stopped laughing immediately and blankly stared at you for a moment, but as he was about to say what was most likely an attempt to keep up his act, you countered with, "Nope, don't even try. It's okay, I love you just how you are. Just be yourself, that's how I like you most," you giggled, before slipping your arms around his neck, and placing a gentle kiss on his lips. Alluka's eyes glistened as she mentally cheered you two on, before silently sccurying away to give the both of you some alone time.

Pulling away from the kiss, you give him a warm smile which he returns with a light chuckle. "I love you the way you are too, y/n," he said, giving you giving you kiss on the cheek. Hearing thunder, he pulls away from the quick peck on the cheek. "Oh.. rain," he mumbles. Your eyes glisten and you grasp his hand, dragging him out of the apartment. "Wait- what're you doing?" he says confused as you drag him along the halls of the building. "I never got to do this before, I wanna dance in the rain!" you say excitedly, pulling your phone out of your pocket as the both of you make it to and out of the front doot, and into the pouring rain.

Putting your phone in a dry spot with a roof-ish thing overhead, you put on (song name) and turn towards Killua with a bright smile, taking his other hand in yours. He returned the smile, before twirling you around and leaning you backwards as you giggle. "I just love the way your hair droops when soaked," you whisper to him, brushing a hand through his hair. "Thanks," he says, a soft smile on his face. He leans in towards you, kissing your lips.

As the rain pours over you both, you two kiss in the rain. Eventually pulling away from the sweet kiss, you laugh and go back to dancing in the rain.

The End
————

And that's it! The book's done, but have no fear- I'll be posting extras for my extra ideas to add! But after that it'll be done. Though, I'll be writing not one, but two new books! One being a collaboration with another author :))

Anyhoo, I hope you had a lovely day/night, please have some water and food if you haven't already, and I'll see you all whenever I post an extra or a new book (depending on which comes first)!

Remember I love you all very much! <3

- Lxvely ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ♡