Prolog

I do not own blue exorcist or soul eater or pokemon.

Amaimons pov

Brothers making me find this demon that got past the barrier of the school. Don't know which one it is but I'm to get rid of it. Brother also said that it's a group that's gathered in the special guest dorm provided by brother to guest. I hang outside of the window of one of the Room that has a light. Brother says that guest are coming so I must get rid of it.the hard part is that there already here and so are the demons. Hopefully they haven't noticed.

I hear something coming from the room with the demon. It's laughter.

I listen closely and soon hear it again.i stick a lollipop in my mouth,orange flavor, and head in the door by the open window above me.no ones around so there probably down on the 1st floor while me and the demon are on the 3rd.

As soon as I enter I here the sound of behemoth.'hes not suppose to be here, I sent him to Gehenna.' I climb the roof of the hall and enter the room that I was in front of earlier. The first thin I see is candy wrappers on the floor and behemoth on top of someone. "Bad behemoth your supposed to be in Gehenna for punishment not here bothering our guest." I pull on behemoths chain once I land on the floor." Now stay where your told." I stab him with a sword that was in the room against the wall. He disappears into a puff of black smoke and I look at the person who was on the floor. I notice her (e/c) orbs and (h/l),(h/c). I can't look away.

Suddenly a little creature comes in the room and I turn thinking behemoth came back. What I see is the guardian of the land I own In Gehenna. Leafeon. She stops and stands infront of the girl. She then growls and all of the other land guardians gather to protect the female. 'Whats so special about this guest that the land guardians left there post.' Then I hop down and rush home to brother to find him finishing paperwork.

"So how was the extermination." He asks without looking at me." Brother the land guardians were there protecting her. Who are these guest you invited and why?" I can't help but think about her and wonder who she is." I thought she would interest you. Don't worrie you'll know at the party tommorow. night now you have to go."

"Fine I'll go." I turn to leave and head to bed as the girl has probably done aswell.' There she is again, why can't I stop thinking about her?' I go to my room and have dreams I the girl that was on the 3rd flier in the guest building.