~;^Cheerleader here^;~

Third person POV

It was a normal day at high school, the joks messing around, all the gangs argueing as always and all the players thinking of how to play with their next girl or boy.Cheryl and her vixens were cheering for the bulldogs. When the game finished one of the guys went up to foxy and Kevin.
"ARE YOU GUYS CHEERLEADERS? YOU BOTH SHOULD BE BULLDOGS AND PLAYING ON THE RUGBY TEAM" said the unknown bulldog.
Kevin wanted to cry cuz of what that guy said but foxy hugged him and yelled at the guy.
"You know what, how about you shut your ass up and go find so girl to fuck. Maybe that will keep your mouth shut!" Yelled foxy.
All the other bulldogs laughed while the one guy ran off crying. Doggy went up to foxy and hugged him.
"You really kicked his ass lol" said doggy.
"Of course I did! Most of the bulldogs are weak! No offence reggie,moose, Archie and doggy. "
"None taken." Said moose.

Foxy's POV

Ok yeah I'm a vixen and a serpent, but I really do like doggy.. I mean when I'm not with the serpents he always is there for me when I need someone. I don't even know if he's gay aswell. I know Kevin and fangs are since their together but I don't know about doggy.
"Hey foxy, you coming to the white warm today? The bulldogs are going to be their because Jughead has to make a deal with them." Said Felix my older brother.
I said sure because if he is saying that the bulldogs are there, that means doggy will be there and I want to see him the whole time. I don't know if the serpents will respect with who I love though. When fangs liked a north sider, things got insane and he nearly died. Mostly sweat pea on that matter. He HATES the north siders after what they did to fangs he doesn't trust them, not one bit. Some time passed and the bulldogs and the serpents were making a deal. I was with doggy trying not to be seen by sweat pea the only people that know about us is Toni and Kevin. I can always trust them. The bulldogs and the serpents argued because some people liked the deal and some didn't. Untill I spoke up.
"What if..the deal is that there is no more blood shed and no more of this hate. As soon as us serpents came to riverdale high, all of the bulldogs were against that. We all argued and blamed each other. I just want all the hate to stop. "
I didn't know how it would go since they all just looked at me. But then Archie and Jughead nodded and shock hands as a deal.