Chapter 3

"Belle.. Belle!"
I awoke with a shake. Where was I? I scanned my surroundings and realized I was in my math class. Oops must of fallen asleep during the boring lecture Mrs. Newland gave.
"Belle! What are you doing? Tell me you weren't sleeping during MY class." Mrs. N said with a raised voice.
" I guess I didn't get enough sleep las-"
"Stupid. Your just stupid hah." The boy who sits directly behind me smirked.

" Josh! Watch your words son! But Belle there is no sleeping in class i'm going to have to send you to the office. Here take this slippp. " She trailed off her last word as she wrote me a note to the office.
"Take this to Mrs. Collie, and you will get your consequence."
" okay?"

I picked up my backpack and walked out of the classroom. Honestly what did I do wrong? Its not my fault I fall asleep listening to something so boring. On the way to the office i decided to go by the bathroom to look in mirror.

I enter the bathroom and look in the mirror. All I see is a gross monster. One that would be on the cover of a horror movie. It doesn't help any that my mascara smeared all day my right cheek, from me sleeping. After i wiped off and retouched my makeup, I brushed out my hair. "Not as bad i guess." I whisper

Click. One of the bathroom doors behind me.

"What the heck are you doing in here?" A male voice said.

" What the crap! You scared me!" I replied. I didn't recognize his face. But there are so many people in East Ridge high to memorize everyone who goes here anyway.

" Get out of the Boys bathroom! Go check out yourself somewhere else, you sorry excuse for a human!"

"This isn't the boys bathroom, thank you."
" Did you not read the sign on the way in? Uh.Your such a fat loser, who even are you? Oh ya. A nobody."

My face heated up and tears filled my eyes. My cheeks were trebling in embarrassment and sadness.
" Are you scared? Huh? Are you a big baby or something? Grow up."

I then heard 2 other stalls open. Two broad guys came out. I could recognize them from anywhere. Jake and Collin, the absolute most popular guys in the whole school. Oh no, this can't be good.
"Well well well, Ryan you got a good one." Jake said walking slowly towards me.
" W-what do you mean good one?" I questioned nervously.
" She doesn't understand does she! What a idiot! Lets just beat her up instead.Hah!" Ryan snared.
My eyes widened in fear. This can't be happening. They closed in on me. Its to late to make a move I'm going to get beat up. My breathing picked up in fear. They were a foot away and Jake pushed me against the cement wall hard.
" Leave me alone!" I screamed through my tears.
" Oh look this baby finally stuck up for herself! What a loser, lets get out of here!" Collin stated.
They laughed and raised their eyebrows, and with that they left.
A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into( my luck) another guy.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to-" i got cut off.
" Its fine. I should watch where I'm going....Hey. Hey are you okay?" He said.
Tears started running down my face. I avoided looking at him in fear of getting hurt or made fun of.
" No." my voice shook from my short breaths.
" What happened?"
I made the courage to make my eyes up to his eyes, which were a glowing blue. His dark brown hair swayed perfectly, and his dimples laid amazingly on his cheeks.
" N-Nothing. Im fine. I mean I-I Im Belle.Thats my name."
"Nice to meet you Belle, my names Caleb." He took my hand and shook it.
" Maybe I will see you around?" I stuttered.
" Ya maybe. I never thought I would meet such a pretty girl in front of the mens room haha." He looked into my eyes and bit his lip.
Omg omg omg. What do I say? Ughhh!
" Me either." I looked in his eyes and smiled.
He bit his lip and looked at the ground. Man was he perfect looking.
" Well I better get going." I said awkwardly.
He smiled and waved goodbye. Maybe this could be the start to something great.

HEY GUYS! This took so long omg! They finally met! Yay! Im so sorry for grammar issues, I have so much homework i don't have time to edit. And if you guys have any cover ideas just message me:)) -Lauren