so much fun

It's always the same: New school, new drama. Feelings eventually get too exhausting and I'm perfectly able to handle my problems by myself. I mean, I always did. Never really had a choice.

From today on, I'm gonna take the train to school and for whatever reason, a girl approaches me right after I get on.

"I don't know you, are you new?"

A guy standing right next to her rolls his eyes, puts on his headphones and turns away. I smirk at his behavior and just do the same to ignore her. Like I said: I don't feel like drama... plus, I hate smalltalk. 

Once I arrive at the train station of my school, I get pushed out the door by a large crowd of students. Well, good. That way, I don't have to ask for directions and just follow the crowd. 

10 minutes later, I find myself standing in front of the school building.
Well... new school, new happiness, right? It won't be as crappy as last year. Or the year before that. Or the school prior to that. Ah, fuck it. Just two more years. 

I walk towards the administration office and knock without hesitation. 

"Come in."

I open the door to be greeted by a stubby woman with a grins. 

"You've either never been in trouble or you're new - anyways, how can I help ya?"

I just hand her the letter I was supposed to bring.

"Oh, for real? You're the Min Yoongi, the exception? You know, no one managed to get into this school mid-semester so far."

I just shrug my shoulders and ask her where to go now. 

"No problem, sweety. Just wait a second I'll go get your teacher."

Just a moment later, a young woman stands in front of me. This is my teacher? She smiles from ear to ear while saying: "Hi, my name's Mrs Kim and I'm sure we'll have so much fun this year!"

.

.

.

...ugh.