First day

Hosuh groaned as his alarm went off, a relentless beeping in his ears. Reaching over, he tried to turn it off, but kept missing the button, so brought his fist down and punched it.

Sitting up in bed, brushing long locks of grey hair out of his face, he tried to wake himself up more, but failed, instead staring at the wall with drooping eyes, drifting off to sleep again without realising it.

He was woken again with a jolt as his mother yelled from the living room. "Hosuh, get up for school!"

Groaning again, Hosuh stood and walked out to the living room, plopping down onto the sofa with an exhausted sigh. From the dining table, his younger brother Joey snorted, looking over at the older with a knowing look. "Late night again?"

"Shut up.." Hosuh mumbled, flipping him off, earning a "hey!" from the younger.

"I hope you two boys aren't fighting in there." Their mother called from the kitchen. "Go get dressed for school before I make you."

"But mom, he-" "Joseph Lee, if I have to ask you again, I'm going to kill you."

Hearing this, Hosuh chuckled slightly at his brother's expense. Joey shot him a glare.

"That goes for you too, Hosuh. Both of you get your lazy butts into your uniforms now." She said, sticking her head round the doorway.

If looks could kill, the siblings would've died the second they were born.

Forcing out a "yes, mom" they scrambled to their bedrooms to get changed.

------

Hosuh walked through the gates of the school, ignoring the countless eyes on him. He had no idea why everybody was staring at him, he was just a new student. Not a big deal at all.

Maybe it's my ponytail, The grey haired male thought. It's not really a masculine hairstyle, perhaps they think it's weird.

In that moment, Hosuh decided he really didn't care what they thought, and walked into the building.

Already, he decided that yes, he could and would get lost easily in this school.

The hallways seemed to stretch on for miles, as did the lockers, and there was almost no sign of any classroom doors.

Well, I'm fucked.

"Hello, excuse me!" A voice right next to his ear yelled suddenly, making him flinch. "Are you Hosuh Lee?"

Turning to reply, he stopped short as he laid eyes upon the girl in front of him.

She had beautiful silver hair, eyes different colours, one blue and the other also silver, and God, her smile was radiant. Hosuh swore he would not be surprised if this girl had a halo above her head, because she looked like an angel.

Coming back to his senses, he cleared his throat, finally replying. "Sorry, yeah, I'm single--I MEAN, H-Hosuh!"

She giggled slightly at his nervous response, he could listen to that sound for days, and smiled at him. "Well, Hosuh, I'm Ivu. I'm the school's tour guide, kinda, so today, I'll be showing you around. Is that alright?"

"Yeah...t-that's fine." He smiled back at her, though it was more of a grimace. God, he wanted to hit himself. Why did he say he was single? He was such an idiot.

Nodding, Ivu took his arm, and began walking down one of the long hallways. He could see her talking, but zoned out, still trying to process how this beautiful girl was the one showing him around. Hosuh wasn't expecting to have a bad day, but didn't think he'd be this lucky either.

After they were about halfway through the tour, Ivu walked into a classroom with him, and his good mood was instantly diminished as he laid eyes on the sight before him.

All the students in the classroom were yelling at eachother, throwing all kinds of objects across the room, yelling profanities and other words as the teacher cowered behind their desk.

Ivu, however seemed unfazed by this, and spoke loudly to Hosuh so that he could hear her over the screaming. "This is your classroom, by the way. I know it may put you off a bit, but trust me, this is nothing compared to the others."

He was about to ask what could possibly be worse than this, but she had already let go of his arm and walked away.

With terror in his heart, Hosuh turned back to the classroom to face his death.

Slowly and carefully walking behind all of the yelling children, he pulled out a chair from some random desk, and sat at the back of the classroom, gazing at the chaos unfolding before him.

"Excuse me?" A voice behind him said, and he turned, half expecting and hoping to see Ivu, but instead saw a younger looking blue haired male.

"Oh, hi." Hosuh replied. "Who are you?"

"I'm Gavin." The boy smiled. "And, uh, that's my seat."

"Huh? Oh, shit, sorry." The older male stood from the chair and grabbed his bag as well.

Gavin smiled, mumbling an "it's ok", and sat down, crossing his leg over the other and staring casually at the scene, almost as if it was an everyday occurrence.

God, Hosuh hoped it wasn't.

"So, um...how long will this last?" The grey haired male chuckled nervously.

The younger shrugged, thinking for a bit before answering. "An hour, maybe more."

"An hour!?" Hosuh yelled, taken aback by the shorter's nonchalant attitude towards the situation.

"Mhm," Gavin hummed. "That's what I said."

"Jesus..." Hosuh breathed out, grabbing another chair and sitting down on it.

This was absolutely not at all what he was expecting the first day at his new school to be like, but beggars can't be choosers, he supposed.

Sighing, Hosuh just decided to watch the chaos gradually get worse with Gavin until the lesson ended.

------

The figure sat down at their desk again, pulling up the same document as last time and adding a new person to it.

Name: Hosuh Lee
Age: 16
Sexuality: Heterosexual??
Biological sex: Male
Pronouns: Unknown
Role: Unknown

They shut down their computer once again after saving the document, then headed over to their bed lying down.

"I'll find out more about him...I just have to be patient."