이십사

This chapter will be in Seventeen's POV

~Author-nim's POV~

"Listen up everyone!" Seungcheol yells to get their attention, "We are attacking tonight!" everyone cheers. "Some will go in wolf form and some will go in human form. Those who will go in wolf form will lead first and seek if any of their patrol is patrolling our way of entrance if so then get rid of them but quietly." he continued explaining the plan to attack the BTS pack without detection.  

He goes through the plan without leaving a single detail out. All are going to rest before attacking so they have enough energy to last all night if they have to. 

-

It is passed 6:50pm, when the sun is going down and it is time for the attack. The attack takes place on the westside of the BTS land, The land is expanded and shared with two other packs, Got7 and Shinee. The west side is Got7 shared side, that is where they will be attacking from. Attack the strongest side undetected and make the attack easier and faster.

Seungcheol's wolf warriors are going first while the others that are in human form attack from another side of the pack lands. Seventeen is also getting help from NCT so the number are 36 and 27 for Bts plus Got7, shinee, and Exo. (A/n: The families are in Mr. Park's pack so their kids are in or allied with BTS. If that makes sense.) 

Anyways, Seungcheol leads the the wolves while Taeyong leads the others. They quietly as possible and they also masked their scent to go undetected. 

Seventeen sneaked in Got7's home but what they didn't catch on what they it was a trap... for them. Once they entered the home they were surrounded by bangtan plus Blackpink and TxT. 

They asked for more help since they are also attacking Shinee's side of the pack grounds. So they brought in BlackPink, TxT,  and Ateez. 

~ Flash Back~

Grey furred paws stepped in Bangtan territory, the grey and white wolf was stopped by one of the warriors on patrol, he goes toward that wolf, "Hey! You! Stop!"  said on of the head warriors. The wolf froze in place, "Shift Now!" said the warrior. He shifted and it was none other than... Dino. 

He seemed eager before they day of the attack, just because he wanted the plan to go how they discussed it. 

"Why are you here?" the head warrior asked. "I'm here to warn your alpha." Dino replied. "About what?" Jimin asked once he made it to the border of his land. He was mind linked by his warrior that an intruder had entered. 

"My pack and Nct are planning to attack tomorrow night." he began before being interrupted by Jimin, "Why are you warning us?" he questioned. "Because I don't want my brothers to get hurt or get killed. I couldn't care less about NCT." he finished. 

~ End of Flash Back~

"What the hell?" said Jeonghan. "What is this?! How did you know we were coming?" bursted Seungcheol. "well one of you didn't want to lose so he came to me to not... hurt you." Jimin stated. "Who?" angrily said Seungcheol. "I did!" said Dino appearing behind Jimin. "Why?" "Because I didn't want my brothers to die at my feet!" Dino yelled sadly. "I never wanted this to happen, we were all once good friends with them. All I just want is that friendship back." Dino made a statement to get his brother to stand down. "Please, Hyung." Dino pleaded. "Seungcheol just stand down and listen to you maknae. I agree with him, we were all good friends what happened?" said Jimin. 

"umm... We were told that... you said you were better than us." Seungcheol mentioned. "By whom?" Jimin questioned. "BigBang" said Joshua. Jimin scoffed, "Of course they did." "What?" DK said confused. "My dad went against their leader. My dad won and they held a grudge ever since." 

"So what do you say? Friends again? or wanna see who wins." Jimin said making eye contact with Seventeen's leader. He hold out his hand to him and waiting for Seungcheol to take it. 

Seungcheol hesitates for a bit and looks to Dino and then looks at his other brothers, then looks back at Jimin. He grabs his hand, "Friends." They both smile, "What about NCT?" asked Wonwoo. "We got that covered." chuckled J-hope. 

__________________

Only a couple chapters left!

Please don't forget to Vote and Follow!

Thank You! 🙏🏼