Chapter 4

Your POV

When I finally came home I went straight to bed without even taking a shower. As I was about to fall asleep I was thinking about Alvin. It was not that I *loved* him or anything, I just think I really idolized him. Thinking he's better than he actually is. He's a great guy, don't get me wrong, but there is nothing exactly expectational or unique about him. His music is great, I guess.

As I fell asleep there was an unknown figure staring at me from afar. Who was that, I couldn't tell. They were shaded and I couldn't even tell their gender.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was late. It didn't matter as it was a Sunday. I slept in a little bit more and then changed my clothes and went to a nearby café. I didn't have any food, because the music industry wasn't going too well. Maybe I wasn't meant for this after all.

I came to the café, I ordered some coffee, sat down outside and drank it. Then a girl, that seemed quite familiar walked next to me. Following her was a short man, all grumpy. I smiled as somehow the pair brought me a sense of nostalgia and happiness.

The man was glaring at me 'What are you looking at?' The woman just smiled at me. 'Don't worry about him, haha'. She had beautiful curly, dark brown mid-length hair. She smiled really warm and nicely, but her eyes were empty. The man on the other hand was glaring at me, his hair was short and black. They looked quite similar to each other in their facial features. Maybe they were siblings, or just related.

The café was getting full and the young lady nicely asked me if they could sit next to me. I agreed. She was quite talkative and I told her about my music career. She was also very supportive. Her name was apparently Leah. And the man's name was Levi. Hmm. I was thinking to myself: 'I've heard of that name before... but where...?'

There was a TV turned on inside the café. I heard that the news lady was talking about the accident at our company. I froze as the lady said:

'The death of Karen White was in fact not a suicide, but a murder.'

'The police are working hard on finding more evidence'

All noises around me fainted.