CHAPTER 1

Peter and MJ held hands walking out of the terminal, when Peter briefly glanced at MJ, she looked just as on edge and nervous as he was and he looked away but then felt her eyes on him briefly and he just smiled. 

She was adorable, they walked past Brad, who didn't notice which made Peter happy, because he wasn't in the mood to deal with his shit right now. They saw everyone's family and their hands unclasped from each other  and then Peter asked her. "You sure no one's figured it out?" Then she stopped like him and said, hands on her backpack straps.

"Yeah, I mean, it's not like anybody really pays attention to you." 

Peter was hurt for a moment, so he just said kind of pathetically. "Ouch." Then she smiled a little and she said.  

"Except for me." Peter felt really warm on the inside and he smiled at her. "Aw thanks." 

And then she gave him the classic blank MJ look and she said. "Don't be late." 

Peter nodded. "I won't." She walked away and he called after her. "See you later!" 

She flipped him off, making him smile (we can just imagine that's what she did because Peter was smiling until Betty and Ned came up to him) and then Betty came up to them and said that he and MJ were so cute and then they walked away with Ned congratulating him and then he thanked him and the couple walked away and Peter headed out of the airport, he saw May arguing with someone and he called out.

"May!" She gasped, turned around, then back to the man. "He's here! Don't give me a ticket!" 

Then they talked for a bit and he asked how the EDITH glasses fit him and she...well downright insulted them basically by calling it a bit obvious how they looked on him and then he explained. "They're Tony's so..."

"Oh? Oh...well you'll grow into them." Peter looked at her, furrowed eyebrows. "Thanks." Then he smiled as he got into the front passenger seat. 

Then May got into the driver's seat and she started to drive, and she saw Peter's smile and she asked. "So...have fun?" 

Peter looked at her and he smiled. "I realized, that I can almost never take a break, but you know with the Mysterio's betrayal, Fury's ridiculous aggressiveness to recruit me into this whole escapade, you know...it was kind of satisfying putting a finality to a villain, I'm not proud of myself, but I killed Mysterio."

"When you say 'Killed' what do you mean?" Peter looked down and he said.  "He was controlling the drones to fire directly at me, I dodged using my SPIDER-SENSE." He put an exclamation on the name. "Yeah, you heard me, no calling it my 'Peter-Tingle'." May then said. "Okay, fine, btw, I'm so going to tell MJ about it if the plan went well...so did it go well?" 

"Well, I didn't sit with her plane, I did buy a dual headphone adapter but didn't get to use it, I did buy a Black Dahlia necklace in Venice, we didn't go to Paris and I didn't kiss her, and the necklace broke." May cringed and she said. "Yikes Pete...so not so well?" 

"Oh no, listen to this, in Prague, I asked her out and we went to walk on Charles' Bridge, I go to tell her my feelings for her, and she cuts me off and thinks I was going to tell her that I was Spider-Man, I denied, and continued to deny it, I though somehow felt proud of myself that MJ, super cool MJ, who called me loser since eighth grade would believe that I was a superhero, and then we both discovered what Mysterio had been doing, I immediately confessed 'I am Spider-Man and I've really messed up' then I went through psychedelic torture with Mysterio, him dropping MJ, he tortured me with Uncle Ben's and Mr. Stark's death blah blah blah, then I got hit by a train, I was at my lowest point, then I defeated Mysterio, and then I saw MJ beating a drone with a mace, it was so cool, she saw me, she ran over and hugged me and then because I asked Happy to give MJ the necklace, he broke it basically, accidentally, and then I started rambling about how sorry I was and that it wasn't supposed to break, she kissed me-" May squealed and he continued. "Then we talked for a moment, I told her I liked her, she told me she really liked me and then we kissed twice more, and now-" He had already opened his phone and he held up the picture with MJ wearing the broken black dahlia necklace, flipping him off in the selfie." 

"Now she's wearing the necklace." May laughed at the picture and he turned off his phone and then he explained. 

"And then we listened together to one of her murder mystery podcasts and we eventually fell asleep, my head on her shoulder and her head on mine and she grabbed my hand, we scheduled a date for later today, so here we are...." 

"Wow and I thought this trip was bad."

 Peter chuckled and said. "Oh no it was, the only good thing was the end of it, I'm though not sorry for putting the rest of the class in a blacklight theater and make them watch Opera for four hours, Brad totally deserved that." 

May looked at him and said. "Brad? That handsome muscular guy at  your school-" 

Peter gave her a glare and she shut up and he said. "Hey, I'm muscular and cute, that's a way better combination." 

She ruffled his hair and he just pouted and he looked at her and said. "So...I think this summer and senior year is going to be awesome." 

She smiled and she asked. "Are you going to apply to MIT?" Peter was going to say yes but then he thought about it. "I-....I don't know what I am going to do, I'll just have to think about it....but yeah...this summer is going to be awesome!" 

"Don't jinx it Peter."

"Oh....shit." 

A little short, I know, but trust me, the next chapters are going to be longer, I know I have an issue with posting stories and barely updating them and I really hope that I'm gonna be updating this one, so just enjoy...whoever finds this.

Leave a comment if you like this so far