𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

❝  And I couldn't be sureI had a feeling so peculiarThat this pain would be for Evermore  ❞

And I couldn't be sure
I had a feeling so peculiar
That this pain would be for
Evermore 

— Evermore, Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver

━━O━O━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

━━O━O━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✩‧₊*:・extended summary ・:*₊‧✩

✧*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆゜LONG STORY SHORT, Madison Scott wasn't a fan of her last name. She didn't like the expectations it came with nor the stares she got from the folk in Tree Hill or the baggage she had to carry because of it. See the thing is, the Scott family, namely Dan Scott ( the patriarch of the family and unfortunately her dad ) were kinda infamous in their small town. First known for being the star basketball player of town only to drop out later on due to a knee injury, and then for knocking up two different girls within months after graduating high school, ending up with three kids born the same year, only to abandon the oldest and his mother for the other two and their mom.

✧*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆゜AND, BEING THE ASSHOLE THAT HE IS, Dan Scott decided to live out all of his failed dreams vivaciously through Nathan, her older brother by seven months ( they were Irish twins and she was born three months premature; it was a whole other scandal for the town ). Constantly pushing Nathan to his limits to be "the best basketball player" and make it to the NBA, something which he couldn't accomplish when he was younger.

✧*̣̩⋆̩☽⋆゜MADISON CONSIDERED HERSELF LUCKY that there wasn't a female basketball team in Tree Hill, otherwise she would've been suffering the same fate as Nathan. But that didn't mean she was let off the hook by Dan, who had quite frankly forced her to play on any female sports team in town she could before finally settling on cheerleading ( something which he wasn't too happy with ) when she turned out to be good at it after a summer at camp with her best friends, Brooke and Peyton.