𝟎𝟎𝟎

・゜゜・elizabeth, neil and aris had been rescued a week ago, they were given beds, food, new clothes and showers

.・゜゜・elizabeth, neil and aris had been rescued a week ago, they were given beds, food, new clothes and showers. it all seemed to good to be true, liz knew it was too good to be true. aris agreed with her but neil was all for staying. she knew he'd follow her wherever she went though, there was no way he'd let her just up and leave. that was the rule, they'd follow eachother wherever they went. the rule they made when in the maze.

sonya, harriet and amelia had been taken to another facility, god knows where. they've had no word on the three girls or the others from their maze. elizabeth had her hope though, the girls were strong. it was how they escaped the maze in the first place.

since the age of fourteen she had been in that maze, she was the first person there. she had become the leader over the three years. her and her girls had things running smoothly. harriet and sonya being her second in commands and amelia her bestfriend helped out whenever elizabeth felt she couldn't run things. they felt things were calm in the maze, but then neil showed up and chaos broke out among the girls. a boy for the first time ever being thrown into their maze, it disrupted their order. so when aris was also thrown into the maze a month later with a note claiming he'd be the last the girls had no clue what to do.

supplies then stopped coming and so did food, shades started coming out at irregular times and tried taking the girls off one by one. they had lost five others but those were the only casualties they ever suffered. they eventually escaped and thought the worst was over.

but elizabeth wasn't so sure. their "saviours" had taken eight of their girls to a different facility and wouldn't let out any information on where they were being held. it was aggravating to say the least. elizabeth had tossed and turnt every night, she slept with the worry for her friends overcoming her.

"did you hear?" a mixed boy she knew as nate asked from beside her as the two ate their lunch, aris at a different table further away and neil flirting with some random girl from another maze. nate was nice but he seemed a bit too touchy for her liking.

she looked up from her food with a raised eyebrow not knowing what he was referring to. "a new group came in today, apparently they're group a" he said before james joined them, a boy from nates group.

"more? they're already taking so little away a day though?" she was confused, around eight other immunes were taken each day to "paradise" where there they would be given the chance to restart their lives. no one knew where exactly they were being taken but no one seemed to question janson whenever he called them away.

before nate or james could reply the doors to the food hall were being opened and a group of boys all around 16-17 walked in, all looking around amazed at all of the food and new faces. the new kids. elizabeth didn't feel in the mood to talk to them and knew the two boys beside her would try to. she got up from her seat leaving her tray of food before grabbing an apple of the tray and walking over to neil.