𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

❀𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 2, 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 1❀

Nathan and Aurelia- Now Mr & Mrs. Scott. We're now laying in their now shared bed. Cuddling, enjoying the feeling of being isolated from the world together. Like they're the only ones on the planet.

Aurelia laid there admiring her wedding band. And her husband watched her with a smile on his face. "We really did it." Aurelia said with a smile. "We're really married."

"Pretty wild huh?" Nathan said with a smirk. Looking down at his wife. "You know, I was thinking: Let's stay like this forever." He says with a smile. That makes Aurelia smile.

"Good. I was just thinking the same thing." She says rolling on top of her husband. Kissing him. But then his phone interrupts them. They stop.

Nathan reaches for his phone. That's on the night stand next to him.

"It's my mom. She's been calling like crazy." He says annoyed

"Do you think she knows?" Aurelia asks nervously

"No. She probably just wants her car back."

"Okay, thank you." She sang as she grabbed his phone from his hand.

"Hey, give me that." He then Tickles her. Making them flip over. On top of Aurelia. "Here" She gave him the phone.

As Nathan listened to the messages his mother had left. His smiled dropped. Aurelia noticed. "Nate? What's wrong?" She asked with worry in her voice. "My dads in the hospital. He had a heart attack." He said

"Is he gonna be all right?" Aurelia asked

                                    ✧

Sure, Aurelia wasn't very fond of Dan. But he didn't deserve to die. He's family. He's Nathan's father. Her father in law.

"I-I don't know, my mom just left it on my voicemail. I gotta go. I gotta go see him." He says

"I'll come with you." Aurelia said getting up from the bed. "Um, maybe we shouldn't tell them about us yet. Maybe we should wait until he fully recovers." She says now standing up beside the bed.

"They're going to find out, Aurelia."

"I know, but Dan hardly  liked me as "Aurelia Lane, Nathans girlfriend"

"I know, but Dan hardly liked me as "Aurelia Lane, Nathans girlfriend". Now, he's really going to dislike me as "Aurelia Scott, Nathans Wife". "

"It's not about him. We're married now, Aurelia. We're Mr & Mrs Scott. And I'm never going to hide that." Nathan said.

"You're right." Aurelia said

                         ✧