Enemies In Love

It was a dark stormy night. It had been a few days ever since Homelander's return. Everything was back to normal but the man still demanded an apology from Palpatine. However, he didn't know if was an apology he wanted. As it was closing time and the other villains left, Homelander stayed in the pub to talk to the emperor. "Sooo, I think we need to talk Palps."
"Talk about what? How you are wasting my precious time?" the other man said angrily.
"No, I'm talking about that time you threw me inside a fridge thinking I killed your friends. I kinda want an apology for that." said Homelander.
"I don't do apologies Homelander. You should be greatful I even let you stay here."
"Ooh I'm soo scareeed! Is that all you have to tell me? Listen I know you don't like talking but I'm not about to stand here and take crap from you old man!" Homelander said madly.
"Well at least I'm not a good for nothing jerk. Now do you have anything else foolish to say?"

Palpatine and Homelander stared into each other's eyes for a while until Homelander gripped Palpatine's face and smashed his lips into his. Homelander pushed him into the wall and slipped his tongue into Palpatine's mouth, making him gasp. Homelander slid down his pants as Palpatine continued to kiss him, and soon he was left standing in his briefs. Palpatine bent down in front of Homeland, sliding down his briefs. He took him into his mouth and sucked the head, running his tongue over the tip of his cock. Homelander gasped, his knees going weak as Palpatine licked a strip down the underside of Homelander's cock. Palpatine took his cock deeper into his mouth as the other man moaned at the sight of his lips wrapped around his cock and struggled not to cum. The emperor then stood up and went to his cabinet, grabbing some lube.

Palpatine bent over the bar, ready for Homelander. He went behind Palpatine, took his pants off and kneeled. He moved his face closer and licked around the older man's hole, making him grip the counter. "When you s-said apology, I d-didn't know this was w-what you meant." Palpatine moaned. Homelander plunged his tongue into him and Palpatine shivered. "Mmhm..Y-You're way t-too good at t-this." he moaned.

Homelander slicked his finger up and slipped it into Palpatine, waiting a moment before moving it. The emperor thrusted his hips into his finger and Homelander thrusted his finger into the man roughly. Soon, after Palpatine begged for more, he slid another finger in. Palpatine was on the verge of coming without Homelander being inside him, so he decided it was time and covered his cock with lube.

He slid into Palpatine slowly, and Palpatine cried out in pain and pleasure. After a minute, Homelander thrusted his hips into Palpatine, making him moan his name. He grabbed Palpatine's hips roughly and pounded into the smaller man quickly. "Fa-faster!" Palpatine moaned. Homelander pounded harder into Palpatine, as hard as he could, and Palpatine was cursing into the counter. "I'm g-gonna, I'm gonna, oh gosh-" Palpatine stuttered.
"God, you're so hot. Go on then, let it all out." Homelander whispered.
He hit Palpatine's prostate once more and Palpatine came all over the floor.
Homelander thrusted into him a few more times before he came inside him, pulling out and leaking down Palpatine thighs.
He slid down onto the floor with Palpatine hanging onto his side and looked up, breathing heavily.

"You know, I think I like you more now." said Palpatine with a smile on his face.

                         The End~