Yu gonplei ste odon

"It has been decided." She stood quietly for a half second. "Yu gonplei ste odon."

It landed on me.

I failed.

We're not gonna transcend. They are going to wipe us out. Like we've never existed. Lexa or rather Judge started glowing up to finally become fully just a light and disappear. The tears slipped out of my eyes.

This was not happening. After all of those years, all of this fighting, surviving, we're just gonna disappear? For a slight second I still stood on this pier to finally got taken off of it. I thought I'd land again next to the rock, but I didn't.

All around me was just really white nothing. I tried to move, go somewhere, anywhere. But I just stood or more likely levitated there. As the lighting started to fade away I closed my eyes. But when I opened them I was no longer in the lighting nor the white nothing.

I stood at some road. I looked up and the sun blinded me for a slight moment. But as my eyes got used to it, I could look around me. On both sides of the road were many buildings. But they weren't like those from Polis or Sanctum. They were more similar to those I saw in one of old books on the Ark very, very long time ago. With only one different detail - this where were really destroyed. The glass has been hit out, things in the inside were loosely laying, like no one cared about them.

I turned around once again and I noticed someone. I stared at her for a few seconds, but I could only see the side profile. Cascade of brown locks falling on her back, sharp jaw, the way she was standing - on the first look loosely, but she could kill you any second. I didn't need anything more to recognize her.

"Lexa..." I whispered and ran to her. She looked a bit different but overall it was her. It was mine Lexa. "I can't believe I meet you again." I only managed to smile, not realizing of what was going on.

But she reacted much different than I thought.

She just frowned and stared at me confused. I saw her holding gun, in a cautious way pointing it at me.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" she asked, looking me up and down like she tried to recall me.

I opened my mouth in shock.

"Wha... what do you mean, Lexa?" I walked to her slowly. I stretched my hands to her, but she just backed. "It's me..."

"My name is not Lexa."

I froze.

"Where even am I...?"

She chuckled, a bit viciously. "I don't know. Maybe in the center of zombies apocalypse. Who the hell even are you?"

"I'm..."

Who was I? I tried to recall my name, but I wasn't able to. It was like a black hole in my mind. What was my name?

I looked down. "I don't know."

She frowned and took a step to me. As the whole situation was too overwhelming for me, I just stared as she took something out from my pocket, opened it and took some card from it.

She looked at it and then at me.

"Elyza Lex..." She looked as confused as I. But after a moment she stretched her hand to me, "I'm Alicia Clark. It's nice to meet you."

Still confused, I slowly shook her hand and smirked.

"Yeah..."

It's kinda like a prologue. A ff with Alicia and Elyza was in my mind for a long time and I finally decided to give it a shot. I hope you'll like it. I didn't write anything about zombie before so forgive any mistakes or whatever I'll do.