Yay time use quirky

Y/n POV
'Shhshahshhshshshshahhsh
Why
Why why
Why
Why
Why me
Why did I have to agree
To fucking help these people save Bakugou
I don't even like that hoe 😔
N e ways
So I'm like fighting now'

Unlike everyone else I know, due to me being a transfer student from Mexico that came right after the UA sports festival, I haven't really used or explained my quirk to anyone so it's just like a mystery or whateva 🙄

'LMAO FUCKING BAKUHOE WENT HEE HEE
Wait
IM STILL ON THE GROUND
BITCH THEY LEAVING WITHOUT ME'

"OI PENDEJOS IM STILL DOWN HERE,"

They looked down to where I was as their eyes widened at the sight of me. Safe to say they were freaking out
Apart for Bakugou
Not surprising tbh🗿

"I guess it's time for the big reveal then," I said to myself looking back to see the Beautiful insane bitch, the hot scarred bastard along with Mr scratchy scratchy behind them.

3rd person POV

L/n Y/n
Quirk: Sugar Rush

Y/n quickly thrusted her hand out towards the villains behind her. Her shoes that Hatsume made for her suddenly turning into roller skates. The 1A students eyes widened, same with everyone watching from home.

She swiftly skated backwards and faced the villains shooting out a long sugary sour strap and wrapping it around the villain closest to her, Himiko Toga.

She is able to make anything sugar like
Including things like cotton candy, chocolate, candy canes, peppermint, bubblegum and sour straps
She is able to change and manipulate their form
Much like Yaoyorozu's quirk she creates her own sugary treats

'Hehe'

Y/n continued to battle the villains down below as the Bakugou rescue team were watching.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as she looked up at the Bakugou rescue team to see they were almost gone. Deciding to stop showing off her quirk she decided to start showing of her skating skills.

Quickly turning to face her back to the villains her skates turned into blades as she put her hand out to spread peppermint along the dirty uneven floor allowing her to blade more smoothly. Her hair flew backwards as she continued to blade and form a better mintier flooring with the 2 villains still trying to catch up to her as she speed up on her blades.

She then turned to face the villains still being a bad bitty and blading as she popped a piece of gum she had made with her hand into her mouth. She looked into Dabi's eyes as he was now the closest one and chewed on her gum before turning around and blowing a ....bubble?

However the bubble grew and grew until it was the size of an average American female. Her blades turned back into shoes as she leapt a giant leap,

And landed on the bubble quickly blowing one about the size of a toilet and jumped onto that, going as quickly as she could to get towards the other heroes in training.

She was finally close enough to be able to reach her hand out towards Iida, which she did. He mimicked Y/n's actions as he stretched him arm as wide as he could and grabbed onto her hand. He lifted her up with a bit of difficulty due to her scrumptious volumptious natural thicc Latina ass and wrapped his arm around her waist and held on tight as to not let her fall from the large height they were at. She grabbed a fistful of the back of the shirt Iida was wearing as to also make sure she didn't fall.

Bakugou looked over at them and took a peek at
Y/n's ass discretely which he did almost every time he saw her but shifted his attention to the position she was in with Iida. Noticing a slight blush on Iida's face his face turned into a scowl as he huffed and rolled his eyes slightly as they zoomed away to where they agreed to meet Yaoyorozu and Todoroki.

❤︎ Love metre ❤︎
♡︎Bakugou Katsuki , 12%
'She's got a nice ass,'

♡︎Iida Tenya , 8%
'What is this feeling?'