ducks jersey's

I order 2 pizzas, one for lunch and one for dinner. If course I wasn't going to eat the whole box to me, I'm going to save some for dad. When they get here I grab a slice and then start eating. When I'm done the first one I got a call from dad.
"Hey dad"
"I need you to come to the rink."
"Ok, be there 10!"
"Alright, see you there"
I grab the 2 pizzas and walk there. I decide to leave my skates at home, I don't want to fall and squash the pizzas. Then it happens again. I look up to see whole bumped into. Adam banks, again! I quickly try to catch the falling pizzas but miss one, but thankfully banks catches it for me.
"Thanks" I say as he hands the box to me.
"Wow, that's probably a one in a life time thing."
"What is? You catching something?"
"No, the y/n Bombay, saying thank you to the Adam banks." He said with a smirk.
"Correction, I said thanks, not thank you. And don't get used to it."
"Ok fine" he put his hands up in surrender.
"Do you need help with that?" He asked getting toward the boxes.
"No!" I say but nearly drop the boxes.
"Here, give it to me" he grabbed a box and we both walked to the rink in silence. When we got there I grabbed the box from him and said,
"Thanks"
He started smirking and chuckled.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Thats twice now." I smirked and fake groaned. We stood there and stared in eachother's eyes until we were interrupted.
"Y/n!" It was Peter.
"Ok, im going. Jeez" I roll my eyes and face banks again and say,
"I've got to go"
"Bye"
"Bye" I walked into the rink with Peter by my side.
"Looks like you weren't talking about Larson then."
"Ugh, not again!"
"You two were making lovey Dovey eyes."
"Ew no!" I denied.
"Whatever" and then we got in the room we were meeting in.
"Ohhhh, pizza!" Karp said and I giggled and put the two pizza boxes on the table. Then dad grabbed a jersy as everyone started eating.
"The ducks? We're the duck?" Jesse said.
"Man, what brain dead jerk came up with that name?" Peter said laughing.
"As a matter of a fact, I did. But I didn't have a choice, we're being sponsored" dad said defending himself.
"By who, Donald and daisy?" Averman scoffed.
"Hey! You don't wanna be ducks?you'd rather be district 5? Some stupid number?"
"Better than some stupid animal" Peter said. I leaned over smacked him in the back of the head.
"Ow"
"I'll have you know Peter, that the duck, one of the most noble, agile, and intelligent creatures of the animal kingdom."
"But they're wimpy."
"They don't even have teeth"
"Neither do hockey players! Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? Its beautiful! Pretty awesome, the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way! Why? Cause the other animals are afraid. They know if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock." Dad then ripped off his Jackett to show a ducks jersey.
"I'm proud to be a duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a duck?"
"I'll be a duck" I say and get up and start looking for my jersey.
"I'll be a duck" Fulton followed after me.
"I'll be a duck" everyone else started saying. I found mine,
Bombay, 98
Yes! I got the best number!
"Now we're the ducks!"
"Yeah"
"The mighty ducks!"
"Yeah!"
"What are we?"
"The ducks!"