The kennishes

Bay and Toby were outside playing on their jungle gym. Kathryn was outside working in her garden and John was inside working on some paperwork for his car wash business.

John was inside working when the phone rang

John- John Kennish speaking how can I help you
Other person- hello Mr .Kennish this Debbie snow from Mission hills hospital I'm just calling to notify you of an incident that happened three years ago regarding your little girl Bay Kennish.

John - excuse me what are you talking about
Debbie- sir how don't know how to say this but we believe your baby was switched with another little girl named Daphne Vasquez.

John - no that's impossible how can the hospital be so careless
Debbie- sir were very sorry but it's true the father came forward the mother died a week ago in a car wreck he's been taking care of your little girl and you have been taking care of his.
John - oh no can we meet them
Debbie - yes how does tomorrow around 12 sound
John - good I'll talk to you tomorrow
Debbie- bye mr. Kennish
John - goodbye

John still in shock goes outside and sees bay and Toby running around. A single tear leaves his eye at that moment Kathryn looks up and their eyes meet. Kathryn walks up to John and says John baby what's wrong sweetie? John still choked up says Kathryn I don't know how to say this but Bay isn't ours she was switched. At that moment Bay yells daddy come play with us and as John looks into his little girls eyes he wonders how he couldn't of notice that she wasn't his.

Back to youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara