1

As it was a regular day for all the volleyball teams, they suddenly got teleported into a large theater. 

Everyone started splatting questions until a certain person popped up on the big projector.

"Hello everyone my name is Lynn, and you guys are here to react to Hinata shoyo.", I said. 

everyone agreed and went to sit down.

In everyone's mind,' I wonder what we are going to react to that's about chibi-chan/shrimp, shrimpy/ shoyo/ our kohai/ my child. 

"First thing your going to react about is Hinata's daily life on a school day and on the weekend, but before we start I wanted to let you know that Hinata has a little sister," I say. 

Everyone- HINATA HAS A SISTER.

Me-Yup now let's react to his school day first.

This means the video

This means not the video.

Hinata was sleeping peacefully in his bed when his alarm went off. 

He woke up and stopped the ringing. It was 5:00 in the mourning so he got up went to the bathroom got dressed brushed and took a shower. (they didn't see this part when he took a shower or got dressed). 

Everyone wondered why he got up this early but just kept watching the video. 

Hinata went to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. 

Everyone was shocked when they saw Hinata making breakfast. The boys who simp around him were thinking what a good husband he would be others just thought it was cute. 

As Hinata finished he went to Natsu's room to do the daily wake up. 

Hinata got on to Natsu's bed and yelled. 

I MADE BREAKFAST. 

Natsu- really. 

Hinata-of course who else would. now go get dressed. 

Natsu went and got dressed and went downstairs to eat. 

What the food was.

Natsu almost drooled when she saw it but soon started to gobble it up

Natsu almost drooled when she saw it but soon started to gobble it up. While she was eating she looked up at her big brother and asked. 

Natsu- Onii-chan how long until mama and Papa get home. 

Hinata sighed and said- Their business has been a lot busier so probably in a week or two tops. 

The people in the theater were shocked to here that their parents weren't going to be there for that long. 

Natsu- But why do they spend all their time at work when they only spend 1 day with us. 

Hinata- Natsu I know It might seem that mom and dad are spending too much time at work but you know how it is.