Chapter 2: The Frist Day Of School

-Eins POV-

I get to the school I get that same wave of nervousness I had this morning but way worse I was actually starting to feel a little sick to my stomach now and I wanted to throw up I was so nervous

I thought to myself "Oh M-My Irene w-why does Phoenix Drop High f-feel so much bigger than Western Werewolf High School they're both high schools w-what's the difference maybe because one is legit m-multiple stories and indoor while the other one I-Is not" "Ugh...I haven't felt this nervous since I was a freshman now I'm a sophomore why is this happening probably because it's a new school"

I was about ready to run back home when I hear my mom again

ghostly voice: "You got this my little E's...be strong my baby"

Ein: "thanks mommy"

ghostly voice: "No Problem...go kick some butt baby"

I then take a deep breath "right I got this I can do this"

ghostly voice: "That's right my baby"

I then head into the school once again filled with confidence I head to the front desk to ask for my schedule

Ein: "Umm...ahem e-excuse me"

Receptionist: "Ah...You must be the new transfer student right Ein was it"

Ein: "y-yes"

Receptionist: "Ah...Ok here's your schedule sweetie your locker is down that way and if you need any help ask us or one of our amazing mentors"

Ein: "Uhh...Men-tors?"

Receptionist: "Ah...they're the young ladies with a golden sash on their left arm"

Ein: "O-Ok"

Receptionist: "Also one more thing"

Ein: "W-What"

Receptionist: "Hand them over"

Ein: "Huh?"

Receptionist: "Your piercings it's a part of school dress code"

Ein: "W-What no"

Receptionist: "I'm sorry sweetie"

Ein: *takes them out and hands them over then heads to the office with her* "H-Hey why am I-I in trouble th-they're just p-piercings. I-It d-doesn't violate d-dress code. Th-They're just a s-silver ball and h-hoop and th-they're in my e-ear not on th-the uniform. S-So I-It's a st-stupid reason to t-take them a-away"

Receptionist: "Well it's rules sorry sweetie"m

That's when I knew I had to lie about them so I would be able to wear them and I thought of one "I'm sorry mom but can I say they're yours so maybe they'll let me keep them"

ghostly voice: "Sure baby"

Ein: "W-Well you s-see my m-mother gave th-them to m-me th-they were h-hers a-and now she's g-gone she mysteriously disappeared when I-I was little b-but Now I-I know she p-passed away b-but I-I don't know how. s-so if you take th-the p-piercings away from me you're t-taking a part of m-my family away a-and I don't h-have anything else t-to remember h-her by s-so th-there important to m-me"

Receptionist: "Aww maybe they'll let you ware them because that is unfair it's not right I don't wanna take away something from you that you're deceased mother gave you"

That's when I think to myself "yes it worked let's see if it works on the others"

We finally make to the office where a few adults were the receptionist said that the female was principal Layla and the male was the gym teacher I forgot who she said the others were and they all started talking