Introduction

Note:
This is my original work, though it is based on my fav people being ICT and Mad fam, the storyline is purely based on my imagination and I like it if you read it in that way. This book is published here on wattpad and here only please let me know if you happen to see it somewhere else and please do not copy a part or whole of this storyline without my permission( just ask guys I won't bite).
All rights reserved @Devilismymiddlename
I really hope that you all will enjoy reading this as much as I'm enjoying writing this.

What will happen when The Virat Kohli's phone gets exchanged with our resident Vi's phone??

Will they realise that their phones have exchanged or will they continue their lives without realizing the exchange.??

And if they realize then what drama will unfold???

To know this . Peep in!!
A fun adventure is waiting for you.

A/N:
Hey guys this story was in my mind when I started reading _Ahankara_ "The social media Chronicles" (do check it out its awesome). I was not completely sure if I wanted to start writing it but my dear Ro Mahiro457 and Vi _Ahankara_ really made my mind to start this book.
I really hope you all like this book and do vote and comment if you are excited as much as me for this book to start.
This book is sort of my tribute to my ICT fam here.
_Ahankara_ AshuICT HarryPotterscientist Kiran1209 Hannahstorm311 Mahiro457 PARIMALA020 Prahatikakrishnan SakthiSri6 SomebodyOutThere005
yaushra Ms_Completelyinsane Ms_SanelyInsane
Pls tag the rest.
Devil over and out.

P.S. Constructive criticism and feedbacks are very well appreciated but if you try to spread hate then you'll definitely see why my middle name is Devil.

P.P.S Feel free to spam this book though i feel ki woh mere bina bole bhi ho jayega.